X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    I vote for Rush. And these women think the same

http://a.imageshack.us/img840/3395/2u92xec.jpg

But I can´t deny that Greer, Becker and Scott are hot, too.
    Oh my god! Is that real? Lol. Oh man, that has to be the greatest thing I've seen all week!
    Originally posted by Callista
    Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
    Originally posted by HPMom
    She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
      Oh my god! Is that real? Lol. Oh man, that has to be the greatest thing I've seen all week!
      It´s from last years "Entertaiment Weekly" Comic Con photo shoot. Not bad, right
      sigpic

Comment

It´s from last years "Entertaiment Weekly" Comic Con photo shoot. Not bad, right
        Not too bad at all. Clearly Rush as a way with the ladies!

Comment

Not too bad at all. Clearly Rush as a way with the ladies!
          RC has beautiful eyes, girls fancy that, I know it I am one. Ashizuri To funny, we have the same post count and same amount of greens
          sigpic

Comment

RC has beautiful eyes, girls fancy that, I know it I am one.
            I actually really like his voice. I wish he would do more audiobooks. I have the Cutting Room and it's just amazing.

Ashizuri To funny, we have the same post count and same amount of greens
            Forum twins!

Comment

I actually really like his voice. I wish he would do more audiobooks. I have the Cutting Room and it's just amazing.

Forum twins!
              ^

I love the way he speaks, too. Beautiful Scottish accent.
              sigpic

Comment

http://a.imageshack.us/img840/3395/2u92xec.jpg
                You know, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that pic was: "wow, Ming-Na looks gorgeous!". And ...not much else.

ETA: hey, Scott got a vote! Finally there's some diversity!
                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                sigpic
                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I'm doing my pre-S2 rewatch and have been thinking about Becker... rather a lot... I think the character is cute (definitely one of my "cuddleables"), but the actor - oh.my.word. He's ridiculously hot!
                  sigpic

Comment

Also?

Daniel was looking seven different kinds of hot in Subversion. This episode kinda makes me think he's not on SG1 anymore, but now works in DC with Jack doing consulting work. Which totally works in my fanon where Jack and Daniel end up in the same retirement home whining into eachothers miracle ears.

Comment

It's gotten a bit quiet here...

Hottest guy in the franchise:

Hottest guy in SGU:

And another one, just because I can and there are 2 hot guys:

And the presented situation can be interpreted in great many ways...
                      sigpic
                      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I agree on everything except I think this guy is the hottest guy in SGU

sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Cool pic.

RC has beautiful eyes, girls fancy that, I know it I am one. Ashizuri To funny, we have the same post count and same amount of greens

Forum twins!
                            ^

I love the way he speaks, too. Beautiful Scottish accent.
                            Love the eyes, the voice and the accent also. I always find that I tend to be drawn in by a guys' eyes and voice ore than anything else.

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                            You know, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that pic was: "wow, Ming-Na looks gorgeous!". And ...not much else.

ETA: hey, Scott got a vote! Finally there's some diversity!
                            Scott is cute too; he has a really nice face; but lately though I've been noticing older guys more that are a bit more scruffy and I'm starting to not really be a fan of the really cute baby faces that I used to really go for. I guess its cuz I'm getting older lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/marzy001/normal_sgu_118_0209.jpg

Also?

Daniel was looking seven different kinds of hot in Subversion. This episode kinda makes me think he's not on SG1 anymore, but now works in DC with Jack doing consulting work. Which totally works in my fanon where Jack and Daniel end up in the same retirement home whining into eachothers miracle ears.
                            Nice pics, and Daniel really did look good in Subversion.

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                            It's gotten a bit quiet here...

Hottest guy in the franchise:

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/a...rpart1_031.jpg

Hottest guy in SGU:

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/a...5_light_20.jpg

And another one, just because I can and there are 2 hot guys:

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/a...1_space_01.jpg
                            And the presented situation can be interpreted in great many ways...
                            Originally posted by yessika View Post

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...season1_02.jpg
                            Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season1/101-AirPart1/screencaps/normal_sgu_101_0236.jpg

nice pics of some very attractive guys.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...season1_02.jpg
                              We are all allowed to be wrong on occasion. I'll keep saying "Greer" until I convince you Just take a look:

And he can look ridiculously funny too!

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                              Love the eyes, the voice and the accent also. I always find that I tend to be drawn in by a guys' eyes and voice ore than anything else.
                              Yeah, I'm drawn to guy's voice too. If I don't like the voice there's no way I'll like the guy. IMO voice is part of RDA's allure; it's incredibly sexy, even without cool accent

I'm also ashamed to admit that I pay more attention to guy's lips and hands than to his eyes.

Scott is cute too; he has a really nice face; but lately though I've been noticing older guys more that are a bit more scruffy and I'm starting to not really be a fan of the really cute baby faces that I used to really go for. I guess its cuz I'm getting older lol
                              LOL. I don't think I ever liked baby-faced guys. For me Daniel/MS, Shep/JF and Scott/BJS are all in the same category: I recognise that they are all extremely good looking guys, extremely easy on the eyes, but they lack this little *something* needed to make me see them as *hot* in addition to *pretty*.
                              Last edited by Petra; 12 September 2010, 11:33 AM.
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Eli

Team Ronan

Comment

Working...
                                X