Who is the hottest guy in STARGATE UNIVERSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one choice!?!?!

I had to pick Jack, because he's my one true stargate love, but Greer and Rush would have been my other picks.

Originally posted by Callista
    Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
    Originally posted by HPMom
    She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
      Only one choice!?!?!
      Yeah, I know I don't know what happened, I specifically asked for multi choice option while requesting the poll yesterday and today I asked again. I hope it'll get fixed soon. In the meantime I'll continue to ponder who to vote for: Greer or Jack? Decisions, decisions...
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
        Yeah, I know I don't know what happened, I specifically asked for multi choice option while requesting the poll yesterday and today I asked again. I hope it'll get fixed soon. In the meantime I'll continue to ponder who to vote for: Greer or Jack? Decisions, decisions...
        It's a rough decision.

Originally posted by Callista
        Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
        Originally posted by HPMom
        She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Young...drool
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I ended up picking Varro, because I figured a lot of peopple were probably going to vote for one of the main characters anyway. It was a hard choice though.
              sigpic

Comment

I voted for Rush but I would love to be able to vote for Jack also
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  I voted for Rush but I would love to be able to vote for Jack also
                  Me too. It was a choice between longest Stargate fangirlcrush and longest general fangirlcrush.
                  sigpic

Comment

Eventually I voted for Greer, having decided that he deserves it as the main character, not just recurring as Jack. Plus, you now, it's the SGU thread, not general Stargate one. But man, was it hard

I get a feeling that were we able to vote for several guys Jack would have been the lead though, based on how many people would pick him as their second choice. Excellent tast in men, I must say.

I also find it interesting that no one so far picked Scott - wasn't he supposed to be the sexy one?
                    sigpic
                    awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

For me the voting was easy, in a way. I voted for Rush.

BUT, I would also like to have the chance to vote for Becker, Brody, Volker, and Greer -- the actor has a beautiful face, imo! And who don't like MacGyver?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                        BUT, I would also like to have the chance to vote for Becker, Brody, Volker,
                        Yes to Becker. For the sake of my viewing pleasure he should have more screentime!

As mentioned, Caine, Young and Scott would also get my vote. Riley's cute but I'm not sure I'd call him "hot". Hmm..

and Greer -- the actor has a beautiful face, imo!
                        Yep, but have you seen his body?! Now, that's beautiful!

And who don't like MacGyver?
                        LOL. True. But tbh I don't find MacGyver particularly hot. Cute as h**, adorable, handsome - big fat yes to all of that, but IMO Jack O'Neill's waaay hotter.

sigpic
                        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I voted for Rush but I would like to vote for Brody too...
                          sigpic

Comment

Rush is my choice, but Airman Becker is just lovely (too young for me), and Greer is just sexy on toast. Young, too, his voice is nice and growly. I also have a fondness for Brody.

Hmm, apparently I like Rush, Becker, Greer, Young, and Brody. That seems like a reasonable number of choices, no?
                            sigpic
                            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

So many hotties, so hard to choose. I think my list would be:

1. Rush
                              2. Eli
                              3.Brody
                              4. Varro
                              5. Young
                              6. Jack (who will always be my favorite Stargate character)
                              sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

I voted for Rush.

Multiple choices would´ve been nice, but for me he´s the man in SGU.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X