• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think someone in the McKay/Keller thread knows how to do smilies
    Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Well according to the announcements at SDCC. Eli is getting a girlfriend next season and it won't be Chloe. But good for Eli he needs some romance!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
        Well according to the announcements at SDCC. Eli is getting a girlfriend next season and it won't be Chloe. But good for Eli he needs some romance!
        I wonder how Chloe will feel about that
        Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
          I wonder how Chloe will feel about that
          I would say she would be happy for him, since she has stated that she does not feel that way about him. But I do hope there is some jealousy on her part.

@SupremeLegate
          Apogee Institute
          Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
            I would say she would be happy for him, since she has stated that she does not feel that way about him. But I do hope there is some jealousy on her part.
            as do I
            Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Me too
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

WOW....Eli's getting a girlfriend and it isn't going to be Chloe? ah well that is probably to bring more angst to the ship....I believe they will end up together as well
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Maybe with Eli focused on another girl Chloe will come to realize what a catch Eli is and might have some jealousy!! Who knows, but there have been announcements from SDCC also that next season the Eli/Chloe relationship will get more air time!! And in interviews David Blue has said the same thing. So it'll be interesting to see where that goes!
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe with Eli focused on another girl Chloe will come to realize what a catch Eli is and might have some jealousy!! Who knows, but there have been announcements from SDCC also that next season the Eli/Chloe relationship will get more air time!! And in interviews David Blue has said the same thing. So it'll be interesting to see where that goes!
                    Yeah I like this!! I can't wait to see where it goes either

Comment

On the other hand, the new girl might be a perfect match for Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
                        On the other hand, the new girl might be a perfect match for Eli.
                        ARGH WE really want Eli with Chloe tho

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          ARGH WE really want Eli with Chloe tho
                          I agree we want Eli and Chloe together!! But for me at the same time I hate to see Eli alone!!! I want to see him with someone and happy!! It's killing him having these feelings for Chloe and not having them returned. (I know how he feels I have been through that too!) But he won't not be friends with her; for one they need to talk because they are stuck on a space ship far from home and they need to cooperate and two she is too important to him not to have her in his life. I also think that his feelings for Chloe are too strong. He can go and get a girlfriend, but with Chloe there it will be hard for him to forget those feelings and get over her and fully move on to another girl. So that right there might cause problems with his relationship with the LA girl. But only the writers know where they are going to take this relationship. We are just along for the ride. We may or may not like where they take it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I tend to be a multishipper of characters I like so AU work well for me I don't know how to feel right now but I think they will get together at the end just a feeling
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I agree we want Eli and Chloe together!! But for me at the same time I hate to see Eli alone!!! I want to see him with someone and happy!! It's killing him having these feelings for Chloe and not having them returned. (I know how he feels I have been through that too!) But he won't not be friends with her; for one they need to talk because they are stuck on a space ship far from home and they need to cooperate and two she is too important to him not to have her in his life. I also think that his feelings for Chloe are too strong. He can go and get a girlfriend, but with Chloe there it will be hard for him to forget those feelings and get over her and fully move on to another girl. So that right there might cause problems with his relationship with the LA girl. But only the writers know where they are going to take this relationship. We are just along for the ride. We may or may not like where they take it.
                              Good Point Jade...can I call you Jade? I'm too lazy to type out your whole name... I chop names You can call me SQ Anyway... I agree...and I do not want to see Eli alone either...but yeah she is very important to him and while maybe he will find another girl and maybe have more of a sexual relationship with someone else....I think his heart will always belong to Chloe cuz they just clicked and they are in that desperate way of life so they sort of cling to one another for support. I hope they handle this ship right and don't foul it all up. I sort of worry about that cuz they really tortured me over the whole Sam/Jack ship thing

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                                Good Point Jade...can I call you Jade? I'm too lazy to type out your whole name... I chop names You can call me SQ Anyway... I agree...and I do not want to see Eli alone either...but yeah she is very important to him and while maybe he will find another girl and maybe have more of a sexual relationship with someone else....I think his heart will always belong to Chloe cuz they just clicked and they are in that desperate way of life so they sort of cling to one another for support. I hope they handle this ship right and don't foul it all up. I sort of worry about that cuz they really tortured me over the whole Sam/Jack ship thing
                                You can call me Jade that's cool. And I agree with you with the whole Sam/Jack ship thing they loved to tease us but never actually did anything in regards to their relationship that bugged me! I really hope they don't do that with Eli and Chloe! Oh I would be so irritated!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X