X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Piracy is probably why we are slated to get Disney+ a week after the USA, and why we have moved up in release dates.
    We are all criminals after all

Leave a comment:

• Gatefan1976
    replied
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    That's the problem with all these streaming services. They once again divide the market, and while the US has access to most all of them, the rest of the world doesn't.

Netflix is the only streaming service which is available in almost every country on the planet, except North-Korea and one other I can't remember right now. And wherever internet isn't available probably too.

Hulu, Prime, Stargate Command, CBS All-access, Disney+, DC Universe app ... readily available to the US. Not so much to the rest of the world.

Where once unity brought people away from piracy, it'll probably put us right back onto that little path because knowing the "primary" audience they'll most likely spoil everything to kingdom come.
    Piracy is probably why we are slated to get Disney+ a week after the USA, and why we have moved up in release dates.
    We are all criminals after all

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
    I am SO sorry! I didn't realize that the show wasn't going to be available everywhere starting Nov. 12.
    That's the problem with all these streaming services. They once again divide the market, and while the US has access to most all of them, the rest of the world doesn't.

Netflix is the only streaming service which is available in almost every country on the planet, except North-Korea and one other I can't remember right now. And wherever internet isn't available probably too.

Hulu, Prime, Stargate Command, CBS All-access, Disney+, DC Universe app ... readily available to the US. Not so much to the rest of the world.

Where once unity brought people away from piracy, it'll probably put us right back onto that little path because knowing the "primary" audience they'll most likely spoil everything to kingdom come.

Leave a comment:

• meredithchandler73
    replied
    Correction, Disney+ will premiere in the USA (only) on November 12 so international folks... please don't get too excited but check availability of that streaming service first.

Belgium, for example, last I heard won't be able to access it until the end of 2021.
    I am SO sorry! I didn't realize that the show wasn't going to be available everywhere starting Nov. 12.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
    Ming-Na Wen will be part of the Star Wars series "The Mandalorian" which premieres Nov. 12.
    Correction, Disney+ will premiere in the USA (only) on November 12 so international folks... please don't get too excited but check availability of that streaming service first.

Belgium, for example, last I heard won't be able to access it until the end of 2021.

Leave a comment:

• meredithchandler73
    replied
    Ming-Na Wen will be part of the Star Wars series "The Mandalorian" which premieres Nov. 12.

Leave a comment:

• meredithchandler73
    replied
    Originally posted by CarrieAnn View Post
    This actress is a legend, she is a kick ass spy on SHIELD, yet here she is a devious HR manager. I like it when actors take totally different roles and show their diverse talent.
    I adore Ming-Na Wen. Her character on Agents of SHIELD is easily one of my favorites of all time. I think some people considered the stoicism of Melinda May to be dull or a non-acting choice, which it certainly isn't. Watch any interview or behind-the-scenes stuff with Ming-Na Wen and you can see how completely different she is from her character!

Leave a comment:

• CarrieAnn
    replied
    This actress is a legend, she is a kick ass spy on SHIELD, yet here she is a devious HR manager. I like it when actors take totally different roles and show their diverse talent.

Leave a comment:

• meredithchandler73
    replied
    Still *loving* Ming-Na Wen on Marvel's Agents of Shield. Lots of great stuff for Agent Melinda May in the latest episode - Yes Men. And it ends with a big, "dun dun DUNNNNNN!"

Leave a comment:

• poundpuppy29
    replied
    love her on S.H.I.E.L.D. she is awesome

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    May is a BAMF!!

Ming-Na totally owns the character.

(acronym cannot be writting in full as it would be censored but we all know what a BAMF is, right)

Leave a comment:

• meredithchandler73
    replied
    Yes, she totally kicks butt in S.H.I.E.L.D...
    I know some people weren't fans of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at the start, but I think the show has improved. The latest episode (1x13 - T.R.A.C.K.S.) was terrific and Melinda May was awesome from start to finish.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Yes, she totally kicks butt in S.H.I.E.L.D...

Leave a comment:

• meredithchandler73
    replied
    Bringing this thread back to life (hopefully) for those now watching Ming-Na on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Melinda May is a wonderful character and Ming-Na is just plain *awesome*. One of my absolute favorite things about the show. Looking forward to seeing more of May's backstory.

Leave a comment:

• ColonelJack
    replied
    Camille became a wonderful charrie over the show and I think she's one of the best!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X