Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camille Wray/Ming Na Discussion/WOW/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
    Ming-Na Wen will be part of the Star Wars series "The Mandalorian" which premieres Nov. 12.
    Correction, Disney+ will premiere in the USA (only) on November 12 so international folks... please don't get too excited but check availability of that streaming service first.

    Belgium, for example, last I heard won't be able to access it until the end of 2021.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

    Comment


      Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Correction, Disney+ will premiere in the USA (only) on November 12 so international folks... please don't get too excited but check availability of that streaming service first.

      Belgium, for example, last I heard won't be able to access it until the end of 2021.
      I am SO sorry! I didn't realize that the show wasn't going to be available everywhere starting Nov. 12.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

      Comment


        Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
        I am SO sorry! I didn't realize that the show wasn't going to be available everywhere starting Nov. 12.
        That's the problem with all these streaming services. They once again divide the market, and while the US has access to most all of them, the rest of the world doesn't.

        Netflix is the only streaming service which is available in almost every country on the planet, except North-Korea and one other I can't remember right now. And wherever internet isn't available probably too.

        Hulu, Prime, Stargate Command, CBS All-access, Disney+, DC Universe app ... readily available to the US. Not so much to the rest of the world.

        Where once unity brought people away from piracy, it'll probably put us right back onto that little path because knowing the "primary" audience they'll most likely spoil everything to kingdom come.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
        Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

        Comment


          Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          That's the problem with all these streaming services. They once again divide the market, and while the US has access to most all of them, the rest of the world doesn't.

          Netflix is the only streaming service which is available in almost every country on the planet, except North-Korea and one other I can't remember right now. And wherever internet isn't available probably too.

          Hulu, Prime, Stargate Command, CBS All-access, Disney+, DC Universe app ... readily available to the US. Not so much to the rest of the world.

          Where once unity brought people away from piracy, it'll probably put us right back onto that little path because knowing the "primary" audience they'll most likely spoil everything to kingdom come.
          Piracy is probably why we are slated to get Disney+ a week after the USA, and why we have moved up in release dates.
          We are all criminals after all
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

          Comment


            Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            Piracy is probably why we are slated to get Disney+ a week after the USA, and why we have moved up in release dates.
            We are all criminals after all
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
            Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

            Comment

            Working...
            X