Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Yes, I've seen that movie, and its very good. I had no idea he was in it! I might have to rent it again from netflix!
    Yes he played Trey.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Yes he played Trey.
      I actually have it on my amazon.com wishlist! I might need to treat myself!
      sigpic

Comment

I actually have it on my amazon.com wishlist! I might need to treat myself!
        Go wild!!!

Comment

Go wild!!!
          Moi? Wild? NEVA!
          sigpic

Comment

Moi? Wild? NEVA!
            so did you end up ordering the DVD??

Comment

so did you end up ordering the DVD??
              LOL not yet. I was recovering from a late night viewing of Harry Potter yesterday.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL not yet. I was recovering from a late night viewing of Harry Potter yesterday.
                Harry Potter! *shudders*

I gotta say tho that "Hate Crime" is still playing on my mind since watching it on the week end, and no its not because Brian was in his boxers

Comment

Harry Potter! *shudders*

I gotta say tho that "Hate Crime" is still playing on my mind since watching it on the week end, and no its not because Brian was in his boxers
                  Mmmmm-hmmmmm SUUUURE!

So, then why is it on your mind? Inquiring minds wanna know!
                  sigpic

Comment

Harry Potter! *shudders*

Suuurrrreee it's not! Just kidding!!!

Speaking of "Hate Crime" Yesterday, I go to YouTube and what should be in the "Recommended for You" section? You guessed it. Someone uploaded the whole movie. So if I can get my internet connection to cooperate with me, I'm going to try and watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post

Speaking of "Hate Crime" Yesterday, I go to YouTube and what should be in the "Recommended for You" section? You guessed it. Someone uploaded the whole movie. So if I can get my internet connection to cooperate with me, I'm going to try and watch it.
                      Wow, really? The whole movie? I think I might check it out in that case...before it gets removed.

Speaking of which, I can't find it when I search for it...and it's not in my "recommended for you"
                      Sig by Pandora's Box
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post

That's actually how i watched it, if its the same one, then its pretty good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                          Wow, really? The whole movie? I think I might check it out in that case...before it gets removed.

Speaking of which, I can't find it when I search for it...and it's not in my "recommended for you"
                          Try "Hate Crime, Brian J Smith" that's how i found it.

Comment

Mmmmm-hmmmmm SUUUURE!

So, then why is it on your mind? Inquiring minds wanna know!
                            The story quite shocked me, its just not somthing you think about everyday.

BTW, sorry for the multiple posts guy, i really should read everything before i type.

Comment

The story quite shocked me, its just not somthing you think about everyday.

BTW, sorry for the multiple posts guy, i really should read everything before i type.
                              Yes, I can see how it would be shocking, and unfortunately...we have things happen like that in the real world.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, I can see how it would be shocking, and unfortunately...we have things happen like that in the real world.
                                Yes i know, but unless you see, you don't think about it. Its not somthing thats really disscussed or a issue that is generally potrayed in film and TV. out of sight, out of mind and all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X