Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

very nice picspam, perkin127!
                  *huggles awesome eli pics*
                  Spoiler:
                  Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

thankyou they are some lovely pics, ill prob do some more at some point

Comment

They are nice pics, yes, but please can you put 1-2 out of spoilers and then the rest in spoilers in a *single* post. Consecutive posting (on the same day anyway) is a big no-no
                      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                        They are nice pics, yes, but please can you put 1-2 out of spoilers and then the rest in spoilers in a *single* post. Consecutive posting (on the same day anyway) is a big no-no
                        I've found that that's different on different threads, some thunk threads seem to like lots of posts with only one or two pics in them.

Maybe we should try to figure out what the people on this thread prefer? I don't really know how that works, but maybe a poll or something, and come up with some standard ways to post pics?

(I always post my pics in spoilers cause they're huge)
                        Spoiler:
                        Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                          I've found that that's different on different threads, some thunk threads seem to like lots of posts with only one or two pics in them.

Maybe we should try to figure out what the people on this thread prefer? I don't really know how that works, but maybe a poll or something, and come up with some standard ways to post pics?

(I always post my pics in spoilers cause they're huge)
                          I vote for 1-2 pics maximum out of spoilers and absolutely no consecutive posting (unless no-one else has posted for a day or so)

Also no spoilers at all for episodes for at least a week. If pics or discussions are going be about an episode on US TV less than a week ago, then to put the name of that episode before the spoiler box. Like this

Darkness
                          Spoiler:
                          Eli watched Chloe take a shower... what's up with that?! He was quite chivalrous about it though, so quite sweet

That's just me though, spoilers make me angry, cos I don't get to see new eps of SGU until Wednesday as I'm in the UK.

It's only a small thing to ask
                          McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

heya sorry i did it consecutively as i was waiting for the pics to upload onto my photobucket and couldn't wait to put them online, i tend to find some, then do some more etc etc, and i didn't put them in spoilers as they were only from the first ep and it would be a little hard to be an eli fan if u hadn't even seen the first ep but i shall put the rest in spoilers if that helps

and im from the uk as well so i know how annoying spoilers can be

Comment

ok so i did some morepics of the lovely eli, these are from darkness so im spoilering them
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you for making this thread Eli has to be my second favorite character.

Made by Nanjana

Comment

Working...
                                X