X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of pics from the GW caps area:-

Spoilered for size and thunk alert
    Spoiler:

McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Just me then?

New thunky pics from JM's blog

Spoiler:

JM also says
      Actor David Blue – who some of you will recognize as Ugly Betty’s Cliff St. Paul or Moonlight‘s Logan Griffen, but most of you will no doubt come to know as SGU’s lovable Eli Wallace – will be swinging by this blog to tell us about his character, the show, spill some behind-the-scenes secrets, and regale us with amusing anecdotes of his life in the t.v. business and love of scifi and genre television (trivia tidbit: he’s a big fan of one Rodney McKay). Got a question for David? Well, start posting! You have until the end of next week! Begin prepping now by heading on over to the official Stargate site and checking out the Eli Wallace profile: http://stargate.mgm.com/view/character/167/index.html
      YAY!

Comment

Eli's all mine then, *hehehe*

Actor David Blue Answers Your Questions! On Joe Mallozi's blog today.

There are some extremely thunky pics on there too

Here are a couple of pics, because, well, you know...

And another one...
        Spoiler:
        Last edited by x Varda x; 02 October 2009, 01:27 PM. Reason: Now with added thunking

Comment

Though I agree that this series is darker then its predecessors, I do see much potential in this new series. But the one thing at this time I know will draw me back week after to SGU will be my new faveriote SG nerd, Eli Wallace. Since the SG movie to Atlantis I was always a fan of the geeks and nerds like Daniel Jackson and Rodney McKay. But the one thing that I find better about Eli Wallace over Jackson and McKay is he is a nerd we can all like. I loved Daniel Jackson, but there were times when he spouted history and mythology got boring after a bit. With McKay, he was the most brilliant mind in the Pegasus galaxy, but he always lorded over others because he was super brilliant. With Eli Wallace, he is like all of us in some way; average body type, video game playing, slacker nerd with a sprinkle of genus. He represents all of us SG fans dream of being part of that universe. Even in the previous SG series Jackson and McKay held multiple PhD's, while Eli is just the everyday man; had bad jobs (burger job he mentioned), and has family issues (mother not well). He makes me feel that anyone can be part of that universe without needing to take 5 years of graduate studies.

Is is me or are Eli and Lt Matthew Scott slowly becoming friends (Jackson/Oneil and McKay/Sheppard)?

Do you like the Eli Wallace character?

Comment

I figured why not start a thread now ^_^. There probably aren't many pictures out there yet from Universe but bring em on!
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
            sigpic

Comment

There already is a thread for this, ValaLLS

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...hlight=Wallace

Perhaps some kindly mod could merge?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                There already is a thread for this, ValaLLS

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...hlight=Wallace

Perhaps some kindly mod could merge?
                Wah! LOL arg lol oooppps.....but hey....torchwood fan?? *high fives*

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Ok i finally found it lol ^_^ I didn't know someone already made a thread like this lol but yeah i LOVE eli ^_^ yay piccys! I can make some icons, i shall post once they are finished ^_^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Love the guy when he sees something interesting he flips up his iphone and takes a pic - reminds me way too much about myself (although I'd email it to twitpic - maybe a bit hard from X billion light years away).
                    sigpic

Comment

Despite the fact that I really like all these new characters I think Eli dose stand out as one of my favorites, especially since we are kind of see the show through his eyes. Him along with Chole are the only ones who are truly new to it all, all the rest of the cast have a history and we can feel that from the start, they all know each other and the Staragte Universe, making Eli kind of like Sheppard in Atlantis.

I am also really interested to see how his relationship with both Scot and especially Rush play out.

So far I think my fav Eli bit was when he first went through the Stargate to the Destiny, turned around with a mix of fear and wonder then got smacked in the fact by a box.
                      sigpic
                      Banner Made By Me for Me
                      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Icon dump ^_^

It's not much but i like them lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                          Icon dump ^_^

It's not much but i like them lol
                          Nice icons! I made some ages ago... here

The third one's wrong now. His character description's changed from what it once was. As per an earlier post I made in this thread, it used to say 'Utter genius, acerbic sense of humour' but now it just says that he's sarcastic (I must've missed that in 'Air') I was expecting him to be a McKay clone based on that faulty info, but I was disappointed

He's still hot though and I seem to be attracted to the most vulnerable character in any TV show/film I see

A pic

Spoiler:

Comment

Oooooo i like that piccy ^_^ *huggles Eli* he's so cute!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes! A thread for my new fav character!

Some pics for the thunk aspect of this thread:
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I think I'm in love . . .

David is just so adorable!
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X