Eli Wallace/David Blue Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pops in*

Run-by Eli thunk. I'm catching up on everything I missed when I was gone...

*runs out*
    ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
    Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
    -
    "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
    Dr. Daniel Jackson
    -
    "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
    Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Wow!! I'm jealous

I have only met David and that's it
      That was me in June for SPACE's live viewing of the SGU season finale. Got to see the episode and then the Innerspace show afterwards with David Blue and Andy Mikita. And afterwards we could meet and get photos with them. Unfortunately it was too crowded for me to get near them. And they were only staying for about maybe 20 minutes. However just as they were on their way out I was able to give him a small gift I had gotten him (gift card) and get a photo with him. In all maybe 15 seconds.

Oh and for those who check David's website at all ( www.david-blue.com ), he has updated it with a blog about his being at FanExpo. And in his photo gallery, he put one up with me and the Stargate I had made!

That I thought was pretty cool!

Go figure that my 1300th post would either be in the Alaina appreciation thread or here. And of course it is here!
      Last edited by SG7; 07 September 2010, 06:57 AM.
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
        I so understand what you mean. I have had a life changing summer. The Chicago Con was the best thing I've ever done. My fondest memory is now my conversation with Elyse, Brian and Alaina. Especially talking about all kinds of things with Elyse. Then meeting David for the thirty seconds for my autograph.

I'm also very proud of my mom, who I took to the con with me. She got to talk to Michael Shanks about being an actual Rocket scientist and his appearance at Nasa many years ago.

They are amazing people aren't they?
        Yeh, so far the SGU cast (that I have met - David & Alaina) have been amazing to meet. Hopefully if the show really does get popular, they won't change as a result.
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

David Blue video interview, You have to scroll down and search for David Blue Jeffs Videos.

http://www.ctv.ca/canadaam/
          sigpic

Comment

Funny David dancing vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfH9Od7dmMQ
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
              Is it me or is David a good dancer?
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

New siggy!!!! wanted to share with my fellow Eli fans!!!
                v v
                v v
                v v
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                  New siggy!!!! wanted to share with my fellow Eli fans!!!
                  v v
                  v v
                  v v
                  Nice sig!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Nice sig!!
                    Thanks I just got Photoshop CS5 and I am like a kid in a candy store with it!! It's so cool! I am going to try to make my sig a bit bigger.. It seems pretty small to me.
                    sigpic

Comment

There we go much better!! you can actually see Eli now!..lol
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know if any of you use Firefox Personas, but I created a theme for it of Eli that looks like my siggy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                          I don't know if any of you use Firefox Personas, but I created a theme for it of Eli that looks like my siggy.
                          Cool

I can't say that I have used Firefox personas, maybe I should
                          sigpic

Comment

Cool

I can't say that I have used Firefox personas, maybe I should
                            you should it's cool.. gives your web browser a touch of your personality.. plus I like it because I can look at David's gorgeous face while I am on it
                            sigpic

Comment

wanted to share this screen shot

Spoiler:

aren't his eyes gorgeous!!! *swoons*
                              sigpic

Comment

oh and also wanted to know is anyone going to bid on David in the TwitChange Auction? If you have a twitter account you can bid on David and the winner gets an @reply from David along with a re-tweet and he will follow you as well!!! and there has been talks that he will even give you a call!! how cool is that!! depending on how much it goes up to I would so want to bid!! and all the proceeds go to building a home and a school for special needs kids in Haiti! can you think of a better cause!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X