No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace/David Blue Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New cool David interview from wormholeriders. He talks a bit about David Hewlett and who would win in a McKay/Rush battle.

http://wormholeriders.com/blog/?p=17044
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      New cool David interview from wormholeriders. He talks a bit about David Hewlett and who would win in a McKay/Rush battle.

Cool interview! Thanks for the link
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Awesome interview!! David is the coolest!! It's awesome he is wearing a sport jacket and under it is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt!!!! Gotta love that!! Oh and that David is a Mac converter!! Once you go Mac you never go back that's what I say!! Hehe!!!
        Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 12 August 2010, 10:13 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Great pics.

Cool David Blue interview from Comic Con

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sKuoAs5tb8
          Cool vid. Thanks for posting it.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          I love Eli he's my favorite on SGU looking forward to season 2
          I love Eli too. He's tied for being my favorite male character with Rush lol. David Blue seems really cool and hes a great actor.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          What do you guys think about what coming up with what we have seen in the trailer for season 2
          Spoiler:
          Eli gets some loving while I am happy for him his heart belongs to Chloe I think
          I'll be happy if Eli gets someone as long as shes decent and not using him. He seems like such a sweet guy he deserves some happiness with everything hes been through. I don't mind him with Chloe either. They have some nice scenes together.

I am so jealous right now, sound like a fun experience!

Also found a another great Comic Con interview with David B., it´s about 15 min. long and he talks about the spirit on the SGU set, Robert Carlyle and things to look forward to in S2. Not very spoilerish because David hate spoilers himself. Blue seems to be a great guy to talk to or/and hang out with!

http://www.collider.com/2010/08/01/c...gate-universe/

Great interviews, thanks for posting them.
          sigpic

Comment

I just noticed this...
            I think this interview was the same day I met David, he is wearing the same jacket. If I could only remember if he had that t-shirt on when I met him

I can't wait for SGU to comeback, I hope Eli gets more screen time this season
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I just noticed this...
              I think this interview was the same day I met David, he is wearing the same jacket. If I could only remember if he had that t-shirt on when I met him

I can't wait for SGU to comeback, I hope Eli gets more screen time this season
              Anything you like to tell us yessi? Maybe he was not wearing a t-shirt at all.
              sigpic

Comment

Anything you like to tell us yessi? Maybe he was not wearing a t-shirt at all.
                I wish!!
                sigpic

Comment

I wish!!
                  sigpic

Comment

There is a poll in this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...RGATE-UNIVERSE

Go vote
                    sigpic

Comment

I just went to FanExpo in Toronto this past weekend. And SPACE channel had a booth there and on Sunday had David Blue and Ryan Robbins (Sanctuary) there! I got to sit in on a one hour panel where Space talked about their upcomming fall programming schedule and a bit about their "Innerspace" show. Then for the last half hour or so they gave the time to David and Ryan to do a little Q&A. That was absolutely awesome. And one of the most memorable moments I took away from that panel? David signing his autograph on Ryans bare left butt cheak! Sadly I didn't get my camera out in time and the pic I got didn't turn out!

Then after the panel was over the people from Space said that the first 50 people to their booth would be able to get a ticket to be able to get things autographed by David and Ryan. David had little headshot pics they gave him that he could sign for everyone. Ryan didn't have anything because they said that he was a last minute addition to their Sunday program. Luckily I found a dealer selling photo's of him (they must have found out that Space brought him there and brought some) and everyone else that was at the con doing signings and I was able to get a photo of him. Got Ryan to sign my photo.

Then I got David to sign my Duct Taped Stargate that I had made. I had tweeted him about it. And he must have been reading my tweets at least as when he saw it he said "ahh there is the stargate!" And he thought that it was really cool. He even asked me if I minded if he took a picture as he wanted to blog about it on his site! He signed it "To Heather, best fan ever!" He also gave me one of the little headshot pics too and signed it (now this is a bit of an inside joke between the two of us) "To Heather, my magic buddy!" I think I got to spend at least a minute and a half to two minutes with him and Ryan. Absolutely tied for most amazing experience meeting someone. (Tied with meeting Alaina in July)
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

That is sooo cool SG7!!
                        sigpic

Comment

That is sooo cool SG7!!
                          Yeh, you could say that I left the con that day on cloud nine! I literally almost had to pinch myself as I couldn't believe how awesome it was meeting him. He was such a sweet person. Ryan was awesome too! David was waayy nicer than what I had expected. And when I was online later that nite, I noticed that he had tweeted me saying that he enjoyed meeting me! I literally couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. Well maybe one thing but that shall stay on my bucket list for another time!

And what scares me, is the day before it was complete disaster at the con (yeh, just google up overcrowding at FanExpo and you'll understand what I mean & what happened) and I almost didn't come back for the Sunday. I had left the con on the Saturday practically in tears. But boy am I glad I slept on it and decided to go on the Sunday anyway. I knew that I really wanted to meet him and see Ryan again. (saw Ryan at a Fan party I was at in July but being very shy, I didn't really get to talk to him) And I actually had met David in June I think it was. As he was at a live finale showing of SGU at SPACE Channel's Studio with Andy Mikita. And I was also there. And afterwards we could meet him and Andy Mikita (director?) and get photos. Unfortunately I couldn't get close enough to actually get to really talk to him till he was on his way out. I had given him a gift and got a photo with him but didn't really get to talk to him. So I was really looking forward to possibly getting to meet and chat with him this time.

That will be three times this summer that I had extremely amazing experiences meeting anyone from Stargate. The first was meeting JR Bourne at GateCon, the second was meeting Alaina at Polaris. And meeting her was much like meeting David. Only difference was I actually got to talk to her for well over 5 minutes if not more. And probably could have talked to her longer if I didn't have a brain fart and not been able to think of things to talk to her about. (It was at her autograph signing and there was literally no one behind me waiting to get her autograph)
                          Last edited by SG7; 02 September 2010, 06:16 PM.
                          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I so understand what you mean. I have had a life changing summer. The Chicago Con was the best thing I've ever done. My fondest memory is now my conversation with Elyse, Brian and Alaina. Especially talking about all kinds of things with Elyse. Then meeting David for the thirty seconds for my autograph.

I'm also very proud of my mom, who I took to the con with me. She got to talk to Michael Shanks about being an actual Rocket scientist and his appearance at Nasa many years ago.

They are amazing people aren't they?
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                              Yeh, you could say that I left the con that day on cloud nine! I literally almost had to pinch myself as I couldn't believe how awesome it was meeting him. He was such a sweet person. Ryan was awesome too! David was waayy nicer than what I had expected. And when I was online later that nite, I noticed that he had tweeted me saying that he enjoyed meeting me! I literally couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. Well maybe one thing but that shall stay on my bucket list for another time!

And what scares me, is the day before it was complete disaster at the con (yeh, just google up overcrowding at FanExpo and you'll understand what I mean & what happened) and I almost didn't come back for the Sunday. I had left the con on the Saturday practically in tears. But boy am I glad I slept on it and decided to go on the Sunday anyway. I knew that I really wanted to meet him and see Ryan again. (saw Ryan at a Fan party I was at in July but being very shy, I didn't really get to talk to him) And I actually had met David in June I think it was. As he was at a live finale showing of SGU at SPACE Channel's Studio with Andy Mikita. And I was also there. And afterwards we could meet him and Andy Mikita (director?) and get photos. Unfortunately I couldn't get close enough to actually get to really talk to him till he was on his way out. I had given him a gift and got a photo with him but didn't really get to talk to him. So I was really looking forward to possibly getting to meet and chat with him this time.

That will be three times this summer that I had extremely amazing experiences meeting anyone from Stargate. The first was meeting JR Bourne at GateCon, the second was meeting Alaina at Polaris. And meeting her was much like meeting David. Only difference was I actually got to talk to her for well over 5 minutes if not more. And probably could have talked to her longer if I didn't have a brain fart and not been able to think of things to talk to her about. (It was at her autograph signing and there was literally no one behind me waiting to get her autograph)
                              Wow!! I'm jealous

I have only met David and that's it
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow!! I'm jealous

I have only met David and that's it
                                Well like I said. He turned out to be really really amazing. I had no idea what to expect or if I would even really get to talk to him. And it turned out that the people at the SPACE booth (at FanExpo this past weekend) were amazing and didn't rush people through. And even allowed for posed photos if people wanted. Sure you knew that you couldn't spend tons of time with him, but you didn't feel like cattle.....

And Alaina, same thing. I didn't think I'd get much time with her (going on past con experiences). I went to my photo op with her about fifteen minutes after it had started as I am very shy and also not a fan of lines. There was no one else in line to get a photo with her so my photo op was very leasurly. I told her that we had chatted with each other on twitter. She asked my username on there and as soon as I told her she knew who I was right away. And as I was gathering my bag and Stargate (both items that I had made out of duct tape) after my photo, she commented on how cool they were and I told her that I made them myself. And after that I told her I'd see her for her autograph session.

Then later on in the day I went to her autograph session. Again went later, this time about a half hour in (had to get money from my dad, long story) and when I walked in the room, I noticed that again, there was no one waiting in line to see her. And she says across the room in my direction "there she is!" I guess she had been talking to her helper (the one collecting the autograph fees) about me and my Stargate and wanting to show it to her. And we got chatting for about maybe five minutes or more. And like I said, I probably could have chatted longer had I not had a brain fart and not been able to think of things to talk about LOL! As there was no one behind me waiting in line either.

What is sad, is I had heard some horror stories of people at FanExpo this past weekend who were getting autographs from some people that FanExpo had there like Stan Lee and William Shatner. One person just wanted their item personalized with their name "To So and so Stan Lee" and to be able to shake Stan Lee's hand. And the staff putting their hand in the way and saying no. "$40 for signature only". And apparantly Stan Lee was mortified by that. And Shatner was charging something like $80 for his autograph and you weren't allowed to get it personalized. And he apparantly wasn't even really engaging with the fans either.

Really makes me feel humbled and blessed to have been able to have some amazing experiences meeting some of the guests and actors that I have met over the past couple of years.
                                Last edited by SG7; 02 September 2010, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X