No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace/David Blue Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So according to the announcements from SDCC Eli is getting a romance next season! Sweet! He totally deserves it!! Especially since he has been pining after Chloe and not getting anything in return! I still wish it could be Chloe though. Oh well the story line might go in that direction eventually.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
      So according to the announcements from SDCC Eli is getting a romance next season! Sweet! He totally deserves it!! Especially since he has been pining after Chloe and not getting anything in return! I still wish it could be Chloe though. Oh well the story line might go in that direction eventually.
      I was hoping it would be Chloe, too. Hopefully I'll like the new girl. There's nothing I hate worse than watching a guy be with a woman I can't stand.
      sigpic

Comment

Comic Con goodies

sigpic

Comment

Awww! I like this one. How adorable!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Rush-Fan View Post
            There's nothing I hate worse than watching a guy be with a woman I can't stand.
            Same here!! It bugs the heck out of me!! It's going to be one of the LA girls and from the trailer she seems like a sweet girl. We will see. I am still happy for Eli though he so deserves some love in his life. To quote David Blue "Nerds need love, too"!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Cool David Blue interview from Comic Con

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sKuoAs5tb8
              sigpic

Comment

Did anyone already posted this vid here?

http://io9.com/5371406/we-take-sgus-...-replace-mckay

or that:
                http://popculturezoo.com/archives/5704
                Last edited by myhelix; 31 July 2010, 10:53 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I love Eli he's my favorite on SGU looking forward to season 2
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

What do you guys think about what coming up with what we have seen in the trailer for season 2
                    Spoiler:
                    Eli gets some loving while I am happy for him his heart belongs to Chloe I think
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hello!!

I was lucky enough to go to SDCC and go to the SGU panel. It was great!!

I was also lucky enough to meet David and talk a little bit with him. Oh and he hugged me!!
                      Shamefully I don't have a picture but I just wanted to drop in and say that David is soooooo awesome!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Hello!!

I was also lucky enough to meet David and talk a little bit with him. Oh and he hugged me!!
                        Shamefully I don't have a picture but I just wanted to drop in and say that David is soooooo awesome!!!
                        SOOOO LUCKY!!!! I wanted to go to SDCC so bad this year, but I couldn't afford it
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello!!

How cool! So glad you got to meet him. And a hug...wow! I'm sure I would have melted after that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                            SOOOO LUCKY!!!! I wanted to go to SDCC so bad this year, but I couldn't afford it
                            *hugs* maybe next year

Originally posted by Jackson-Rush-Fan View Post
                            How cool! So glad you got to meet him. And a hug...wow! I'm sure I would have melted after that.
                            After he hugged me I was humming songs and I was all bouncy
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

After he hugged me I was humming songs and I was all bouncy
                              I am so jealous right now, sound like a fun experience!

Also found a another great Comic Con interview with David B., it´s about 15 min. long and he talks about the spirit on the SGU set, Robert Carlyle and things to look forward to in S2. Not very spoilerish because David hate spoilers himself. Blue seems to be a great guy to talk to or/and hang out with!

http://www.collider.com/2010/08/01/c...gate-universe/
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                                I am so jealous right now, sound like a fun experience!

Also found a another great Comic Con interview with David B., it´s about 15 min. long and he talks about the spirit on the SGU set, Robert Carlyle and things to look forward to in S2. Not very spoilerish because David hate spoilers himself. Blue seems to be a great guy to talk to or/and hang out with!

http://www.collider.com/2010/08/01/c...gate-universe/
                                Awesome interview! David is so adorable!!! but the sound of it makes it sound like they are talking underwater...lol..
                                Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 02 August 2010, 04:00 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X