Eli Wallace/David Blue Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    I feel his scenes with Rush where underused. I am really interested what role Eli had to play in the first episode of Season 2, maybe he saves them all? Or at least Scott and Greer.
    I see a distancing with Rush, as though he wants to be separate from him. Definitely see him saving Scott and Greer but I'd love to see him responsible for saving all of them, given Young's earlier statement about Eli pulling their asses out of the fire
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

From SyFy: Follow your Destiny. Catch the Syfy Stargate Universe panel, featuring Robert Carlyle (Dr. Nicholas Rush), David Blue (Eli Wallace), Ming Na (Camile Wray), and Louis Ferreira (Colonel Everett Young), moderated by Robert Cooper (series co-creator). Ballroom 20

should be a fun pane, for sure!
      sigpic

Comment

Figured I'd better pop over here to this thread and show some Eli love. While I love all the characters of SGU, it just wouldn't be the same without Eli. I love the fact that Brad Wright and Robert Cooper took an average joe character and popped them into the world of Stargate! Great move!

Originally posted by Miraelf View Post
        OMG I love his face when the guy in the back says "no special orders'!!!!
        Yes! That was definitely the best part of the commercial. I think I remember seeing that commercial back when I didn't have any idea who David Blue was. Now that I've seen SGU, that commercial is even more funny.

Originally posted by JennyMurray View Post
        As a recent David Blue convert...I just wanted to pop my head in and say Hi! I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting David at the Vancouver Con this month...and all I can say is he is absolutely adorable ! ( Hullo, the guy was wearing a Duck Tales tshirt !).

As far as Eli being a procrastinator...I think hes more of a classic geek slacker...someone who is absolutely brilliant...but who does things in their own time..( Hopefully that made sense..) :-)
        That's awesome! I watched Duck Tales all the time when I was a kid. For some reason the idea of him wearing a Duck Tales t-shirt just makes me smile! I want a Duck Tales t-shirt. LOL
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Rush-Fan View Post
          That's awesome! I watched Duck Tales all the time when I was a kid. For some reason the idea of him wearing a Duck Tales t-shirt just makes me smile! I want a Duck Tales t-shirt. LOL
          I was thinking the sam. David Blue is a guy I can identify with. In terms of shows he loves and his view on the world. No wonder, born in the same year as I am.

picspam:

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the sam. David Blue is a guy I can identify with. In terms of shows he loves and his view on the world. No wonder, born in the same year as I am.
            Speaking of birth years... Perhaps you can help me out. What year was David born in? Does anybody know for sure? I've seen several different years and I'm curious to know which one might be right.
            sigpic

Comment

Speaking of birth years... Perhaps you can help me out. What year was David born in? Does anybody know for sure? I've seen several different years and I'm curious to know which one might be right.
              I have taken imdb.com as source for the birth date, because in that kind of things, the website was never wrong. Wiki is not so reliable with such informations.
              So birth date 17.01.1982 (of course the best kind of confirmation would be David himself, maybe someone can ask him via twitter.)
              sigpic

Comment

I have taken imdb.com as source for the birth date, because in that kind of things, the website was never wrong. Wiki is not so reliable with such informations.
                So birth date 17.01.1982 (of course the best kind of confirmation would be David himself, maybe someone can ask him via twitter.)
                Thanks. imdb was the site I was originally going with. Don't remember what other sites I saw. Maybe Wiki was one of them, but you're right. Wiki isn't always trustworthy. I was hoping David's website would have had the info but all that's listed is January 17th. Ah well... I'll hope for 1982 being the right year. That's when I was born as well. Must have been a good year.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks. imdb was the site I was originally going with. Don't remember what other sites I saw. Maybe Wiki was one of them, but you're right. Wiki isn't always trustworthy. I was hoping David's website would have had the info but all that's listed is January 17th. Ah well... I'll hope for 1982 being the right year. That's when I was born as well. Must have been a good year.
                  We have something in common! To bad I am not on twitter, I would ask David Blue .
                  1982 was in deed a good year, all reasonable and cool people where born in the 80´s! Expect Robert Carlyle I guess.
                  sigpic

Comment

We have something in common! To bad I am not on twitter, I would ask David Blue .
                    1982 was in deed a good year, all reasonable and cool people where born in the 80´s! Expect Robert Carlyle I guess.
                    Well, of course Robert Carlyle is definitely an exception. (lol)

I don't twitter either, but it's nice to see that David and some of the other actors do. It's fun to read what they have to say.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, of course Robert Carlyle is definitely an exception. (lol)

I don't twitter either, but it's nice to see that David and some of the other actors do. It's fun to read what they have to say.
                      Yeah, it´s always a joy to hear little tidbits about the SGU set and the actors daily life´s in general. I think David, Lou Diamond and Brian are the most active twitter users. Patrick Gilmore tweet fun stuff, too.

sigpic

Comment

Watched "Sabotage" again last night. Love the "math boy" scene with Mandy. "Wooo... Look where it got me."

sigpic

Comment

Just found this thread. I am a huge fan of Eli/David. I first saw him back when he guested on Moonlight. Great actor, always fun to watch!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                            Just found this thread. I am a huge fan of Eli/David. I first saw him back when he guested on Moonlight. Great actor, always fun to watch!
                            Welcome on board! This thread could always use new members. "Discovered" David on SGU, never saw him in another role up to date. But he is doing a brilliant job of portraying Eli.
                            sigpic

Comment

twitpic from Eli:

http://twitpic.com/27ybj7
                              sigpic

Comment

New David Blue Comic Con article *spoilers* with very nice photo.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Stargate...i-1020901.aspx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X