• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Whoops! She fell."

Comment

"That was funny! Do it again!"

Comment

Noooooooo!!! TJ wouldn't do that!!! Rather than caption should read, "When is that damn woman gonna meet me at my quarters for some nookie?"
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 April 2012, 08:11 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Now, this I can see. They had a date and Rush called Young away leaving TJ to commiserate at the still. She was gonna get some nookie, see, and now Rush has spoiled her evening of high-jinks.
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 April 2012, 08:11 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
            Look at who's getting all uppity with the photos ... go girl!
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 April 2012, 08:12 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

OH, you have an E-V-I-L streak in you somethin' fierce.

Comment

Look at you .... You're getting into the swing of it. E-V-I-L streak and all. I love the caption though ... poor Jeri. I'm sure Rush would agree to fix her booboos though.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
                  Look at you .... You're getting into the swing of it. E-V-I-L streak and all. I love the caption though ... poor Jeri. I'm sure Rush would agree to fix her booboos though.
                  That's what happens when you grow up in New York, dahlink! Of course now I'm living in North Carolina. I've learned to say "Please" and "y'all" before I gun for them with my car. Some things don't change. Bwahahahaha!

Comment

Ah, ha! Now I know where to steal all the really good pics of LF!
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 April 2012, 08:13 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                      That's what happens when you grow up in New York, dahlink! Of course now I'm living in North Carolina. I've learned to say "Please" and "y'all" before I gun for them with my car. Some things don't change. Bwahahahaha!
                      http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h373/sacredclay/Ferreira/th_PortalThumb-1.jpg
                      You would do just fine out here on the California autobauns (opps! I mean freeways)
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 April 2012, 08:13 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        Ah, ha! Now I know where to steal all the really good pics of LF!
                        I'm going through my photobucket files of Ferreira. It seems that I have quite a few duplicates there. The ones with Carlyle and Carlye2 should be OK by now, as well as the one listed as Gifs. Feel free to snurch. Some I've snurched from Kimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post

Oh, dear, I'm afraid that Rush is busy at the moment with the Colonel.

Comment

"You started it"

Comment

"I certainly did not!"

Comment

"Did too!"

Comment

Working...
                                X