No announcement yet.

Chloe Armstrong/Elyse Levesque Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic wallpaper! It's now my background!
    sigpic
    Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Hope the creator doesn't mind but I adjusted the colour temperate slightly.

The original just didn't look right to me.
      Last edited by Tanith0709; 31 August 2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
        Hope the creator doesn't mind but I adjusted the colour temperate slightly.
        I like it the way you changed it

Comment

My banner that I got autographed at the ChiCon.

44584_1374885092154_1232615006_885281_592494_n.jpg
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
            My banner that I got autographed at the ChiCon.
            Awesome, did you talk with her about something specific? I am sure Elyse is a nice women and she knows how to give the right answers to some left over SGU nay sayers, I like that.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah we talked about a lot. I did the one hour meet and greet. We talked about such things as:

her rap group, who's playing Thor, SGU support and fans, Chloe's evolution as a character and more. Great stuff!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah we talked about a lot. I did the one hour meet and greet. We talked about such things as:

her rap group, who's playing Thor, SGU support and fans, Chloe's evolution as a character and more. Great stuff!
                Can you tell us a little bit about it? PLEASE! I am so curious.
                Something about Bobby Carlyle perhaps? I love the interaction between him and Chloe on SGU! And behind the scene´s stuff is always good.
                sigpic

Comment

She told us how tiny Bobby is! Which was amusing. She also says that being around Bobby, she feels that she is "in the presence of greatness". And the fact that Louis has to wear platforms to look taller for certain scenes. Louis is also REALLY gassy. And so is RDA. Elyse had to do a scene with both of them.

We also talked about our favorite shows. Elyse likes Fringe, House, Futurama and shows of that nature. Also got a few spoilers about Chloes development over season 2. (nothing new mind you.). She's also a fan of Atlantis.

There was a lot covered in the one hour. Anything else specific?
                  sigpic

Comment

Some more photo's of Elyse for us Thunkers.
                    sigpic

Comment

She told us how tiny Bobby is! Which was amusing. She also says that being around Bobby, she feels that she is "in the presence of greatness". And the fact that Louis has to wear platforms to look taller for certain scenes. Louis is also REALLY gassy. And so is RDA. Elyse had to do a scene with both of them.

We also talked about our favorite shows. Elyse likes Fringe, House, Futurama and shows of that nature. Also got a few spoilers about Chloes development over season 2. (nothing new mind you.). She's also a fan of Atlantis.

There was a lot covered in the one hour. Anything else specific?
                      Thanks a lot for sharing it with us! Bobby is indeed "tiny" but in a good way. And he and Louis are about the same size, I guess. You can fire away if you like to share some more story´s with the Gateworld thunkers.

BTW, great Elyse pictures!!! And she has a good taste in her show choices, everything I like to watch, too.
                      sigpic

Comment

We also discussed the fan reaction, and how I believe that most people don't like Chloe due to the fact that Chloe didn't start off as a strong woman like Sam or Teyla/Weir or even TJ, and she agreed. That's part of what we both like about Universe and it's characters. They have to come into beig heroes. They don't start off as them.

My favorite moment was when I was talking to Elyse about Thor (the movie) and Brian goes "Look at you two nerding out!"

It made me laugh.

Also Brians impression of Louis! OMG! Funniest thing EVER!
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone want to make my day better with some pictures?

sigpic

Comment

Have some pics, hope you´ll feel better after watching these.

and my personal favorite:
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay! Thank you! I feel much better.

Chloe Rocks!

Less than a month away for more SGU!
                              sigpic

Comment

I really like Chloe I feel I can relate to her over TJ or Wray. I can put myself in her shoes. I was never able to connect with the military women of Stargate (I liked them, but never connected with them). But with Chloe I find I am connecting with her. Chloe is finding her place within a military and science community, things she knows not a lot about. I think with everything she has been through so far she is handling it pretty well. Which speaks to how strong of a person she really is. So I am interested to find out where her character is going. Watching the trailers for season 2 she is going to go through a lot more that will test her strength.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X