Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    I'm still so upset about SGU, I didn't even think about buying the DVD box
    I literally bought it today, S1&2 (pay day!)

Comment

i looked the first ep of season2 and i´m back in the sgu fever. ^^ tomorrow come ep2 and so on.

Comment

I had to go buy a new monitor today, a nice big 24" so I can work. My laptop is too small for all the photoshop stuff for my classes. This is the third monitor since I got this new computer, about 2 months. The old one I had was not compatible, so I traded with my brother, that one died, then he gave me a really old small one, which died last night.
        I had to give in and spend more money! Drat! But this is so great! Everything's so big and bright, I need sunglasses!
        sigpic

Comment

OMG! He's practically life size! I'm on the floor, crawling back up to my chair. Breathe, just breathe.
          sigpic

Comment

Bam Boo, I hope it doesn't get too bad over there

teyla, I hope you enjoy your vacation

Cairi, I know how you feel. I haven't really rewatched all of SGU yet *hugs*

jeri, I hope your new monitor lasts a long time
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Have we started a Holloween theme, yessika I see you are a teen wolf!

"Beyond Loch Ness" hum?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                Have we started a Holloween theme, yessika I see you are a teen wolf!

"Beyond Loch Ness" hum?
                Well that's cool especially since I love the Michael J Fox movie

Interesting name...
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I guess Beyond Loch Ness was some scary movie, never heard of it, so it's beyond me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    I guess Beyond Loch Ness was some scary movie, never heard of it, so it's beyond me.
                    It is a TV movie with a few stargate actors, according to this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0930072/
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think I'd trust this guy...
                      sigpic

Comment

I mean, probably someone you don't want to meet on a dark, deserted street...
                        sigpic

Comment

What could this scoundrel possibly have that someone would want?
                          sigpic

Comment

Whatever he may promise...
                            sigpic

Comment

Giving you some song and dance...
                              sigpic

Comment

However good it may sound...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...