• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Oh, BamBoo hope things get better soon. Floods are just so terrible. We have had many floods in my town of Napa, Ca (luckily I live in the mountains above) My friends have been flooded out several times. Now in the last few years the city has spent millions (with federal aid) on a big flood control project that is almost complete. Although I think eventually Mother Nature will flood this town again. Maybe just not as much as before.
      In your part of the world, it's so much harder to control, they really just have to build things up higher. Hope this doesn't put you too far behind with school.
      sigpic

Comment

We have sometimes great floods here on the Rhine, and after some very heavy floods in my hometown a large wall was build in 1931 to protect the city.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rm_Neuwied.JPG
        sigpic

Comment

Just a thought about OUAT (non-spoilery) - I am really happy to see RC on my screen, and I think I will enjoy the show, and that is all good.

But . . .

What I really want? Is Rush. And Young. And TJ, Eli, Greer, Scott, Volker, Brody, Parks . . .

And Destiny.

That's what I really want.

OUAT is good and I'm happy to have it, but it also reminds me of what I don't have.

So maybe a little sad, too.
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
            Just a thought about OUAT (non-spoilery) - I am really happy to see RC on my screen, and I think I will enjoy the show, and that is all good.

But . . .

What I really want? Is Rush. And Young. And TJ, Eli, Greer, Scott, Volker, Brody, Parks . . .

And Destiny.

OUAT is good and I'm happy to have it, but it also reminds me of what I don't have.

i miss them too. at most dr. nicholas rush.
            i searched for sgu bzw rush comics can´t finde any. -___-.

Comment

But . . .

And Destiny.

Oh, I know, it's sad. But it bothers me more when I watch something that is lousy and gets to be on tv, it just is ridiculous the way they run things. OUAT is a pacifier, I'm just one step from pouting.
              Time to go get educated, see you later!
              sigpic

Comment

About the latest chapter of FOD
                Spoiler:
                I am so damn glad that I was wrong about it being the AI. That it's actually Rush. I just love how CWR just constantly surprises me! It was such a well done chapter, especially when Young finds out who it really is. I kept rereading it over and over all day long.

Comment

((Bamboo))

I hope it get's better fast

So I'm the only one who didn't like OUAT, huh... No big *shrug*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    So I'm the only one who didn't like OUAT, huh... No big *shrug*
                    well, it is not exactly what I would watch. the only reason I took it in consideration is RC. let me watch the next eps and I will decide if I will continue or not. but I find it interesting reading the reactions of the fangirls here on this thread
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

i will watch it because rc is in it, doesen´t matter if i like the rest. but i hobe it will come in german.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                        Thanks for you concern
                        Don Muang airport is so far from my house don't worry but it quite affect me cos my school is quite close to it
                        so I can't go back to my school and I live in dormitory I'm worry about my room.
                        And our examination was postpone again.

OT: pics of my school
                        Spoiler:
                        I hope all will be godd for you. Your school don't look good!

But . . .

And Destiny.

That's more or less the same I thought while watching the fairy-tale story. It's nice, and entertaining, and RC is in it, and ot bad at all... But's not scifi, and not SGU, isn't it? I want my SGU back!

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                        About the latest chapter of FOD
                        Spoiler:
                        I am so damn glad that I was wrong about it being the AI. That it's actually Rush. I just love how CWR just constantly surprises me! It was such a well done chapter, especially when Young finds out who it really is. I kept rereading it over and over all day long.
                        Chapter 30 & 29

Spoiler:
                        I'm so happy that she didn't go the 'this-is-another-person' story-arc. Good to have Rush back. We get more and more of CWR version of Rush's backstory with the blue aliens, but what me confuses a bit is, that in her version he did the same after the encounter with the Nakai the first time, where we got no sign in the original story for it. But this reconstruction of the brain seems to be a complicated and big thing, we didn't see any of it... (Well it happens somewhere off-screen, obviously ) Otherwise I still love the story.

The chapter before: Oh, and I don't want to be, hmm (I am, sorry), picky? But the transmitter was planted near his heart, not in his heart, so the surgery was also near the haert, and minimally invasive, not an open-heart-surgery. Doesn't mean it was risky under the given circumstances. And it hurted, badly enough, as it was.
                        sigpic

Comment

can't remember if this specific video had already been posted - but I love listening to RC speaking

Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

mi_guard thanks a lot i don´t know this video at all. he is soo hot. with his gesture and face if he curly his nose. i will in unconscious,if i look it again.

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                              mi_guard thanks a lot i don´t know this video at all. he is soo hot. with his gesture and face if he curly his nose. i will in unconscious,if i look it again.

maybe someone can provide the CPR kit, I can't find it
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Here it is!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X