Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    Good episode. Better if you watch last weeks and this one together. Liked it. And from week to week the wish grows to throw those who were part of the cancellation team out of an airlock, or at least kich their collective a**es.

A question for those whose first language is English, or those who understand the word in question of the interview in Egle's link above.

I don't think it contains spoilers, but just in case:
    Spoiler:
    RC sayes near the end: "... He's, he is a lonely, lonely man, but ........., .......... for sure".

Btw, for those who love some pix for next weeks episode, they're also there.

And (this is for sure a spoiler, so don't open...)
    Spoiler:
    If I say it is a spoiler, you can be sure it is one.
    Spoiler:
    Rush in one of those spacesuits. And he looks great, but it seems to be hot.
    Spoiler:
    In spoilers, in case anyone hasn't seen the interview or ep and doesn't want to spoil right now. But he says he's a lonely man, but driven, driven for sure. RC was saying that Rush is very determined and driven, when it comes to something he wants, which is very true. Another term would be relentless, just never gives up, when it's something he truly believes in.

Also, they have mentioned before that those space suits tend to be hot, so I'd imagine RC was very hot after wearing one for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
      Spoiler:
      In spoilers, in case anyone hasn't seen the interview or ep and doesn't want to spoil right now. But he says he's a lonely man, but driven, driven for sure. RC was saying that Rush is very determined and driven, when it comes to something he wants, which is very true. Another term would be relentless, just never gives up, when it's something he truly believes in.

Also, they have mentioned before that those space suits tend to be hot, so I'd imagine RC was very hot after wearing one for some time.
      Thank you Erin. I knew it was something simple, I just didn't got it. Real liife English sounds just sometimes different than I tend to think.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Am I the first one who have watched 'Epilogue'?

Spoiler:
          Liked it very much, although parts of it are very sad, especially the TJ storyline. I loved Eli being a teacher and writing schoolbooks. And Rush still doing secret things.
          I watched it also but I was exhausted so I didn't post a comment

I absolutely loved it! And the sad parts had me on the verge of tears.

Originally posted by Frega View Post
          It is a good episode, full of sweet moments and sad ones. I have so enjoyed this season and am experiencing more sadness at the end of each episode than I expected, knowing it is almost over. What a waste! I am keeping all season 2 episodes on my DVR until the dvd comes out because I keep rewatching them. I have preordered the dvd from Amazon. Oh well, I guess life will go on, but less full of pleasure.
          I will order my dvds soon. I love that dvds exist, that way I don't have to move on
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'll be going now. Sweet dreams!

Big honkin' drool, squee and *insert self* alert -
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              I'd imagine a Rush shower scene!

Spoiler:
              Sorry, couldn't resist.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh my! Looks like it was all a dream... Until reading Cairi's post I was sure I had seen a shower scene and posted about it here. Honestly! It was in a new episode (not "Epilogue", so probably next week's), Rush had a towel around his waist hinting he had just had a shower, when someone came to talk to him. Color me disappointed.
                sigpic

Comment

Some un-spoilery pictures of Rush from the upcoming episode "Blockade" -

Spoiler:

Spoilery ones here -

Spoiler:

Looks like it's going to be an awesome episode. Again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    btw, great pics myhelix
                    Thanks

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Um... I'm drawing a blank. Maybe I'll think of something after watching tonight's SGU episode
                    That would be great yessi. I really looking forward to the next two episodes or not. Depend on the very sad fact this is it

I'll join you with this
                    And again, thanks for the nice pics.
                    Yes, for thunking a bit about Snape/HP and Rush/RC.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Thanks

I'm beginning to wander if I'll ever be over it
                    Me too, the downside of all this is, I feel so sorry for a great group of people who really seem to get along well and having fun on the set. Something that can not be said about a lot of other productions. So many broken hearts here. But we can still enjoy Robert Carlyle in movies and maybe/hopefully another TV show.

That's a good advice, but maybe you'll have to wait some years untill you can start watching a show
                    I think I'll watch new shows but try to avoid getting to much into them. Ok, I'll try, and before SGU this never happened to me, so when I'm careful it will never happen again. But on the other hand I might miss a lot of fun, like the fun I had and I'm still having here. Hm, difficult decision...
                    Hopefully I´ll find something I am so excited about like Star Trek, Harry Potter and Stargate?

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Thanks so much for the promo pics! "Unfortunately" each episode is awesome.
                    sigpic

Comment

And before I forgot. Vote for Stargate here:
                      http://stargate.taosu.net/ Never give up, never surrender!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        "Unfortunately" each episode is awesome.
                        That's true. Which makes letting go even harder. When the time comes. If it comes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Spoilery ones here -

Spoiler:

seems he has taken a shower, but without taking the
                          Spoiler:
                          space-suit
                          off
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            seems he has taken a shower, but without taking the
                            Spoiler:
                            space-suit
                            off
                            Maybe it'll be the closest thing we'll ever get. Nah, actually the water tank in "Pain" was closer.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

at least we got Rush playing chess in different variations
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X