No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The book they did on the "Air" episodes wasn't too bad. It had a lot of bonus thoughts from the characters and a lot of bonus dialogue that didn't make it on the episodes.

And I know what you mean, I would much rather prefer closure on TV or DVD too. But, I'll take any closure, as opposed to just wondering what and why.

How are you tonight hun?

Comment

No, I'm still no asleep even though it's past 3 a.m. here. I've been watching several SGU videos, and thought about what you all said. I'll be watching "Resurgence" any minute now. This is big, even huge for me.

*takes a deep breath*

*hits Play*
      sigpic

Comment

I'm proud of you Egle
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          No, I'm still no asleep even though it's past 3 a.m. here. I've been watching several SGU videos, and thought about what you all said. I'll be watching "Resurgence" any minute now. This is big, even huge for me.

*takes a deep breath*

*hits Play*
          Go Egle it'll be okay. And wow, 3 AM. it's only 7 PM Friday here xp

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
            Go Egle it'll be okay. And wow, 3 AM. it's only 7 PM Friday here xp
            Here too, I can't believe you live in my timezone! *hugs*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I'm proud of you Egle
              Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
              Go Egle it'll be okay.
              It was manageable. Easier than I had expected, but still a bit hard during the especially awesome sequences. Thank you all.

And wow, 3 AM. it's only 7 PM Friday here xp
              Now it's 4 a.m., and no sign of sleep whatsoever.
              sigpic

Comment

Well Egle, you can always watch another episode
                sigpic

Comment

Well Egle, you can always watch another episode
                  Yeah, I have that option now. But I think I'll be going. Morning isn't far away anymore. Good night! (Depending on the time zone, of course.)
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I have that option now. But I think I'll be going. Morning isn't far away anymore. Good night! (Depending on the time zone, of course.)
                    Goodnight!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, maybe I'm going insane but I just saw a promo for the last 10 episodes on SyFy but I can't find it anywhere on the internet *scratches head*

It looked really cool, kind of short though
                      sigpic

Comment

good morning thread popping in for a moment

*takes a deep breath*

*hits Play*
                        Wow! you did it!

I'm proud of you Egle
                        I am too

Ok, maybe I'm going insane but I just saw a promo for the last 10 episodes on SyFy but I can't find it anywhere on the internet *scratches head*

you're sure it was on Syfy? I thought it was on Space

wish you all a very nice weekend.

bye thread
                        Last edited by mi_guard; 18 February 2011, 11:26 PM.
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

It was manageable. Easier than I had expected, but still a bit hard during the especially awesome sequences. Thank you all.
                          Good to hear that

I'd like to have a closure on TV or DVD, but if that is absolute unlikely I'd take a book

And good morning from my timezone and a smile

sigpic

Comment

Ooh. Spoilery? If it is... then I won't watch it, once it gets online. I think. Maybe. Most likely.

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            Wow! you did it!
                            Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            Good to hear that
                            Thank you so much. Now I feel good and confident that I can watch 2.5 episodes also.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooh. Spoilery? If it is... then I won't watch it, once it gets online. I think. Maybe. Most likely.
                              I normally always decide not to see spoilers, BUT when they are around, I am the FIRST person (I bet with any of you) to go and check them out AND I simply cannot resist spoiler tags so if you want me to absolutely read or watch something, then put it in spoiler tags

So Egle, now you are through with the first half of season 2? and, after a second watch, which are your favourite episodes? or did you see any detail you had not remarked during the first watch? I sometimes am very surprised at all the details I did not remember.
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

have you noticed? in a very short time we have again posted over 180 posts so we only need 818 more to go
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X