Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure, but I think that

was my first one. It took a lot of time to upload it in the post (a lot of shouting, swearing, and other things until I succeed in the end), and I got help from xxxevilgrinxxx to do so (thanks!). Must be somewhere in April, or later I guess.

I can't believe it's less than a year, since I'm here (started to lurk here around this time a year ago), and meet the most adorable people I can think of. And btw, thank you all for giving me a great time here!
    sigpic

Comment

Can't remember which one was my first, but maybe mi will find it someday

Artemis-Neith: I've learned a lot of things because of GW and this thread

We are starting our rewatch of S1 today, I think with that wee spark of hope I can stand it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post

Artemis-Neith: I've learned a lot of things because of GW and this thread

We are starting our rewatch of S1 today, I think with that wee spark of hope I can stand it
        Not only you learned a lot of things here, I think.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
          I can't believe it's less than a year, since I'm here (started to lurk here around this time a year ago), and meet the most adorable people I can think of. And btw, thank you all for giving me a great time here!
          Such a nice thing to say, thank you. Feels like all of you have been here forever.

Ah, the things I've learned since joining GW... Photoshop, putting videos together (deleted YouTube account so can't give any examples), somewhat good grammar practice (I like to think that's one reason why I passed my English exam successfully). All thanks to Stargate and people here. See, it's not just a tv show.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            In honor of mi going through this thread page by page, here's a very first picture I posted here -
            http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...165718copy.jpg
            Thanks
            I'm not sure, but I think that
            http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...videdrush1.jpgwas my first one. It took a lot of time to upload it in the post (a lot of shouting, swearing, and other things until I succeed in the end), and I got help from xxxevilgrinxxx to do so (thanks!). Must be somewhere in April, or later I guess. I can't believe it's less than a year, since I'm here (started to lurk here around this time a year ago), and meet the most adorable people I can think of. And btw, thank you all for giving me a great time here!
            Agree! I am having a great time and a lot of fun on this thread too
            Will tell you as soon as I find it - so far I am at page 163. Thus many more to go
            Such a nice thing to say, thank you. Feels like all of you have been here forever.
            Ah, the things I've learned since joining GW... Photoshop, putting videos together (deleted YouTube account so can't give any examples), somewhat good grammar practice (I like to think that's one reason why I passed my English exam successfully). All thanks to Stargate and people here. See, it's not just a tv show.
            Photoshop and videos are still "foreign words" to me , I opened my PB account only lately (but I already uploaded around 800 pics so far ) and I learned to use it more or less properly only after I got a lot of help by Jper, the poor boy , but I still have a lot to learn about it
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Thank you! You're very welcome!

If you just need an account, I can give you access to my YouTube account, I never did something with it, so it could be useful in the end!

sigpic

Comment

Artemis - I just love the pic you just posted

here some more - assume some of you will just recognize your own pictures

just for the size in spoiler tags
                Spoiler:
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  Artemis - I just love the pic you just posted

here some more - assume some of you will just recognize your own pictures
                  http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...eral/bobby.jpg
                  http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...attachment.jpg
                  just for the size in spoiler tags
                  http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...-1036-full.jpg
                  Yaeh, it's beautiful, the photographer caught the perfect moment, just saw, it's quite small, isn't it? I should enlarge it, have to play a little bit with PS...

Love especially the right ones!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yaeh, it's beautiful, the photographer caught the perfect moment, just saw, it's quite small, isn't it? I should enlarge it, have to play a little bit with PS...
                    I have it a little bit larger if you would like to have it

I also found this by soledat
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, hmmmmm... got it!

So much better, just let me post it again, to see the new size

Like it?
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm only here because I want to improve my English, and what is this SGU and RC you are talking about?

Don't know if I've posted this before, found in my PB:
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm only here because I want to improve my English, and what is this SGU and RC you are talking about?

Don't know if I've posted this before, found in my PB:
                          http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...2h26m17s48.jpg
                          Heehee, yeah, exactly!

Don't know, if it was posted before, but the film (To End All Wars — best film title I know) is quite good, heavy, and remarkable. When I saw the film the first time the actor you see in the picture () got the first time my attention. After that, I realized that I've seen him in some other films, like James Bond and Cracker - To Be A Somebody, and then there was this Hitler film (I've never seen, and won't), and thought, ah that's the same guy, he's interesting. Then there was a long time with nothing happens, and suddenly somebody of my tweeties talked about him playing in Stargate, and I was all "what???? na, never..." That was last year!

Now I'm here, and learned on my way to 884 posts also a few more English words. Nice way to learn things.
                          sigpic

Comment

Heehee, yeah, exactly!

Don't know, if it was posted before, but the film (To End All Wars — best film title I know) is quite good, heavy, and remarkable. When I saw the film the first time the actor you see in the picture () got the first time my attention. After that, I realized that I've seen him in some other films, like James Bond and Cracker - To Be A Somebody, and then there was this Hitler film (I've never seen, and won't), and thought, ah that's the same guy, he's interesting. Then there was a long time with nothing happens, and suddenly somebody of my tweeties talked about him playing in Stargate, and I was all "what???? na, never..." That was last year!

Now I'm here, and learned on my way to 884 posts also a few more English words. Nice way to learn things.

I saw 'To End All Wars' after the first ep of SGU was aired, I think it was the same day, and I liked him so much in this movie , and I started watching more films with him. I remember that I liked him very much in the Bond movie without knowing who he was. But when I heard that he will play in Stargate I first thought what is the guy from'The Full Monty' doin there and then I said 'He is from Scotland, so what can go wrong?'

And now, here I am

And now to meet my friend for SGU rewatch!
                            sigpic

Comment

Just for the sake of it

sigpic

Comment

Photoshop and videos are still "foreign words" to me , I opened my PB account only lately (but I already uploaded around 800 pics so far ) and I learned to use it more or less properly only after I got a lot of help by Jper, the poor boy , but I still have a lot to learn about it
                                I started working with Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker on my own. Driving force was to create something Stargate that I like, and something that others would like too. Never bothered to read tuts and whatnot. Two reasons, they're so lengthy and I never get the same result.

If you just need an account, I can give you access to my YouTube account, I never did something with it, so it could be useful in the end!
                                Getting an account really isn't the issue. Deleted it among some other accounts after the sad news about SGU. There's an option to upload videos to PB, so if there's interest by you, time, files in this laptop and proper Internet speed by me, I might upload video(s) there.

I love it! I wonder how she got the text, my phone doesn't do that.

Just for the sake of it -

*drops dead*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X