Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    Like "The Last enemy"?
    I just looked the list over and over again, and picked those films I liked to have, and could get. But there are also some films I don't want to have. And from those I have I don't really came into "28 Weeks Later". I guess the genre is not my cup of tea coffee.

So the day's done for me, need to go to bed.
    - correct also this time. You studied the list very carefully

I need to go to bed too now. Tomorrow morning I'm starting with the dentist It is only a check, I hope at least.

Good night thread - here my last pic for today:

Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:38 AM.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

wait - I just changed my mind - let me add this picture

so I reached my 888th post - good night again, this time for good
      Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:38 AM.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I feel like I have not posted a pic in forever so...

*goes back to writting an essay* <--- Yuck!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*pops in*

*pops out*
          sigpic

Comment

*pops back in*

Sorry I've been a little absent lately. Loved all the ear and Rush/object pictures. With this rate, post 10 000 and page 500 isn't that far away. I shall try to start making preps for that big occasion. The picture above was just a little... pressie, shall we say... for the harem.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning to you all, or whatever time it is where you live! And hello Egle!

I get the feeling that we post more pics and things in this thread when SGU is not on! I guess it has to do with heavy withdrawl symptoms
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Good morning to you all, or whatever time it is where you live! And hello Egle!

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...0h19m34s31.jpg
                Aww, that piccie makes me want to crawl right back to bed.

Hello to you, too.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  *pops back in*

Sorry I've been a little absent lately. Loved all the ear and Rush/object pictures. With this rate, post 10 000 and page 500 isn't that far away. I shall try to start making preps for that big occasion. The picture above was just a little... pressie, shall we say... for the harem.
                  *hugs back* - great thread hug picture thanks.

Yeah, we are on the good way to reach 10'000 posts - if I did not miscaculate, still 1070 posts to go - seems much, but not for this thread I am confident that we'll reach this number before second half of season 2 starts again. What do you think?
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, should be no problem at all!

mi, how was your dentist visit? My dentist is a stargate fan!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

Yeah, we are on the good way to reach 10'000 posts - if I did not miscaculate, still 1070 posts to go - seems much, but not for this thread I am confident that we'll reach this number before second half of season 2 starts again. What do you think?
                      I'm not less confident that we'll reach that line soon, as long as we all work on it.

Good morning to everyone, and, nice to see you here again Egle01! How's life in Estonia? In Germany it's snowy this days, otherwise ok, but I miss something, what was it?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, should be no problem at all!

mi, how was your dentist visit? My dentist is a stargate fan!
                        Cairistiona thanks for asking. Everything is fine. I just still feel my jaw's muscles.

I haven't ever asked my dentist about Stargate, but to be honest, I think I never asked him about anything. I am just happy to leave as soon as possible
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Cairistiona thanks for asking. Everything is fine. I just still feel my jaw's muscles.

I haven't ever asked my dentist about Stargate, but to be honest, I think I never asked him about anything. I am just happy to leave as soon as possible
                          His wife is a friend of mine. And he has borrowed my SG1-collection

sigpic

Comment

His wife is a friend of mine. And he has borrowed my SG1-collection
                            http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h15m05s126.jpg
                            Ah , now everything is clear . And could you convince him to watch also SGU?

speaking of the dentist, lately I always must think of 'Mr. Bean' when I go to the dentist. Have you ever seen that scene with him at the dentist?

I also was wondering, people on Destiny might soon have problems with their teeth. Do not think they have everything necessary to keep them very proper and with their actual food they may miss a lot of minerals and vitamins which are necessary to keep healthy teeth.
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah , now everything is clear . And could you convince him to watch also SGU?

speaking of the dentist, lately I always must think of 'Mr. Bean' when I go to the dentist. Have you ever seen that scene with him at the dentist?

I also was wondering, people on Destiny might soon have problems with their teeth. Do not think they have everything necessary to keep them very proper and with their actual food they may miss a lot of minerals and vitamins which are necessary to keep healthy teeth.
                              I don't know if he watches SGU, I'm gonna ask him when it's on German TV again (hopefully).
                              Mr Bean is always great! And going to the dentist with a smile because of Mr Bean might not be a bad thing

The lack of minerals and vitamins could be a problem for their entire health, not only for their teeth. But in case of tooth aches Brody can help, I assume he has a pincer and a drink from his still
                              sigpic

Comment

Of course, easily before 2.5 begins.

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                Good morning to everyone, and, nice to see you here again Egle01! How's life in Estonia?
                                Snowy is an understatement. Luckily the situation is better than a few days ago.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X