Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
    My husband is two inches shorter than RC and built very much like him. It's not unusual for my husband to shop in the boys section for clothes to fit him. Finding shoes is even worse. I once had to buy his loafers from the womens department because he couldn't find anything small enough in the mens department.

When RC buys clothes off the rack, he can't have much to choose from. Of course, in Britain, maybe the sizes run smaller? Americans are so big on average that it can be truly difficult to find small sizes. In Kuwait, I couldn't find clothes small enough to fit me; then in Japan, I couldn't find them big enough!
    I can totally relate to RC and your husband. I'm just 5 foot myself, and even though I'll buy pants in the petite department, I'm still having to bring them to be hemmed and fitted to my short legs. Otherwise, I step all over them and they drag behind me. I guess people who are a bit on the...shorter side, it adds a sort of "cute" factor into the equation. Though, anyone taller than me, I get a tad jealous, so that's RC! LOL. Shoes are hard to find for me, because my feet are wide, so it's a pain to find shoes in wide widths.

But yeah, the fatigues he had to wear on SGU definitely looked a little on the large side. But, it *did* add the cute factor, for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Rush-Fan View Post
      Just had to stop in for a little fix. Haven't dropped off the face of the earth, but I don't have access to the Internet at home right now as we're in temporary housing until my husband finds a new job.

Loved the pictures! Miss this place. Hopefully we'll settle down soon and I can get back to visiting this place more!
      I hope you husband finds a new job soon

*hugs for not having Internet* I couldn't survive without it
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ready for another Monday morning?

sigpic

Comment

Howdy, gals. Missed me? Sorry I've been absent. I guess I could say that I've been busy with school, but the truth is that I have no access to Internet.

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
          You guys are going to have to have signatures on your sigs just so we can keep track of who made what! Okay, clever and funny sig Egle!
          Thanks!

I've been trying to make some other, uh, images. But I'm terrible with Gimp.

Nominations for the 25th annual Gemini Awards (Canada’s television awards) have just been released, with Stargate Universe‘s cast and crew receiving an impressive nine nominations.

In the category of Best Performance by an Actor in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role, Robert Carlyle (Nicholas Rush, for the episode “Human”) and Louis Ferreira (Everett Young, for “Justice”) are nominated.
          Yes! Excellent.
          sigpic

Comment

@ kansaikimono:
            This one?

@ Jackson-Rush-Fan:
            I hope your husband finds a new job.

And hugs for all not having internet. Once I came home from a 2 week holyday and a thunderstorm had killed my internet access. I had to visit my friends in turn untill I got the new router or whatever was broken.
            sigpic

Comment

Ya' found it! (Sorry, it won't let me green you!)

Here's wishing you well to all with employment issues and lack of convenient access to the Internet!

Found a site that has nearly 250 photos of RC: http://www.hotflick.net/celebs/robert_carlyle_1.html

sigpic

Comment

New Season 2 promo pics, goe to:
                http://www.daemonstv.com/2010/09/07/...emon%27s+TV%29

The Rush one:
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  That was about time!

Not that the picture is really spoilery, would call it safe. He just looks ... cute (for lack of a better word) )
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                    That was about time!

Not that the picture is really spoilery, would call it safe. He just looks ... cute (for lack of a better word) )
                    Not really spoilery, but I just play it safe. Hope now that the "Gates are open", I hope will get to see many more S2 stuff, I just can´t wait any longer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      Not really spoilery, but I just play it safe. Hope now that the "Gates are open", I hope will get to see many more S2 stuff, I just can´t wait any longer.
                      That wasn't meant as an accusation , every new stuff should be in spoiler tags, for those who want to avoid it. I just want say for those who want to avoid spoiler, that this picture is "mostly safe"

Yes, and I want it to be end of this month, immediately!

Did I said immediately?

sigpic

Comment

Just a warning, if you follow the link to the other pictures, some of THEM are quite spoiler-y, in my opinion!

(I don't mind for me, but I know some of you are trying to keep spoiler-free!)

The picture linked to here is very attractive. Gah, who knew I had such a thing for a guy with a beard?
                        sigpic
                        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          That wasn't meant as an accusation , every new stuff should be in spoiler tags, for those who want to avoid it. I just want say for those who want to avoid spoiler, that this picture is "mostly safe"

Yes, and I want it to be end of this month, immediately!

Did I said immediately?
                          Don´t worry, I don´t understand it as an accusation, just was agreeing with you.
                          The Rush one is very safe to watch, the one in the link, not so much.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice pic, I really like the beard. And I like it a bit spoilery, just to increase my anticipation

How long till end of September?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

The picture linked to here is very attractive. Gah, who knew I had such a thing for a guy with a beard?

I know right? Usually I cannot stand beards, or much facial hair. A little hair, or gotee, fine. But I never could stand much facial hair.

Robert's got me digging it now. Funny how he's the only man to flip that whole conception about men's facial hair for me.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X