No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you like them! I have a good recipe when feeling down.

sigpic

Comment

Really nice pictures, especially the one in the middle is just, wow........... it's from Incursion, you found exactly the right monment to catch it.

Guess what I'm doing in the moment? For that look at picture N° one (NO, that's from another film, but doesn't matter, same hairsstyle -- btw, too short for my taste)! (And I'm so happy the DVD's are included subs)
      Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 28 June 2010, 11:17 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

DankeArtemis Yeah the pic is from "Incursion"
        Gibt es etwa "The Priest" als DVD bei uns? Wäre ja cool.

Apropos DVD, hopefully we will have a full Season box of SGU, I hate the 1.0 and 1.5 thing.

Have to go, watching the World Cup.
        sigpic

Comment

*happy sigh*

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          Ei räägi siin midagi teistele arusaamatus keeles.

Apropos DVD, hopefully we will have a full Season box of SGU, I hate the 1.0 and 1.5 thing.
          I know that a lot of people hate half-season sets. Tbh, I can afford to buy them like this even better. And since there's going to be a 3-4 month break after 10 eps for many seasons (I hope), it makes sense to split the season set. Truth be known, I'm too inpatient to wait for full season release.
          sigpic

Comment

Danke Artemis Yeah the pic is from "Incursion"
            It existed, or rather it had existed, it's not available in the moment (only a NL version of Priest, but I'm not sure about the original release of this copy). The USA one is shorter than the European release. So, be careful. I'll wait until I get a "full version

It looks like

Got today an answer from Amazon UK, who accepted some corrections of their announcement, with the link KEK (from GW) provided to me, about the R2 release. So, it looks like, it's the full season 1, R2, UK release (so no other languages than English), 5 discs, about 850 min. (sorry, that was my guess, cos I couldn't find any informations about the official run time, I just doppled the time from 1.0, and put some min. more to it. Hope nobody will kill me for that )

Anyways, good news. But we still don't know whether it includes the extended version of Air, or not. The description is IMO a little bit vague.

P.S In the first moment I thought the 1st pic was from Hamish MacBeth, but then I saw it was from the above mentioned film.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
              New fic: Press Play

@ ff.net

@ LJ
              Cute! Varttina also has a good sound going. They remind me of Enya in some ways.

Comment

Did you see that poll?
                sigpic

Comment

I use a program called magix video deluxe it´s pretty good, but since I have only 500MB RAM it keeps crashing. I think I have already delete WMM, anyway, thanks. Hopefully someday I get an proper SGU/Rush video together.
                  K, I hope to make a Rush vid some time soon too

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  Egle but you remember me? Don't you?

I think I will try to make a sig now, although my mojo left me atm. *sighs*
                  I hope your mojo comes back soon *hugs*

I was buying a 1GB RAM, but the damn thing did not work! checked every parameter and stuff to be sure I was buying the right one, nothing helped, my PC have a mind of it´s one, I swear!

Anyone need some Rush and RC love?

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3...1018h53m18.png

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6726/rc16h.jpg

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2...1018h46m40.png

Off topic, but is anyone else excited about the new Harry Potter Trailer? I am for sure!
                  Off topic, I have not seen the trailer yet. Could you post a link?

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  Did you see that poll?
                  It is really acurate!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    K, I hope to make a Rush vid some time soon too
                    What a pleasant anticipation. There can never be enough good Rush videos out there!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Off topic, I have not seen the trailer yet. Could you post a link?
                    Link: Gateworld Harry Potter Thread someone has already posted it, the trailer looked epic!
                    sigpic

Comment

What a pleasant anticipation. There can never be enough good Rush videos out there!
                      Well, it'll be a while because I have at least two more vids to do before the Rush vid

Link: Gateworld Harry Potter Thread someone has already posted it, the trailer looked epic!
                      Ok, that trailer is awesome!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
                        Varttina? I pass; it runs up my spine worse than fingernails on a blackboard. Can't quite picture Rush being intrigued by it. However...thank you very much for the fiction. Have also enjoyed a few of your latest Kino episodes. They're helping to fill this dry spell until SGU returns.

Have you all seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRIPUCmR2s
                        They really should've kept the scene with Eli and Rush -- I LOVE how stunned Eli is that Rush noticed him turning the Kino on. Never underestimate how observant Nicholas Rush is.

Comment

Originally posted by ladypredator View Post
                          They really should've kept the scene with Eli and Rush -- I LOVE how stunned Eli is that Rush noticed him turning the Kino on. Never underestimate how observant Nicholas Rush is.
                          That part made me laugh.

And Eli wonders why he never catches Rush doing anything suspicious. Lol He Knows All!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
                            That part made me laugh.

And Eli wonders why he never catches Rush doing anything suspicious. Lol He Knows All!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey, does anyone have any caps of Rush eating rations gloop? I need to make a Food Bank poster for class and decided to play with SGU.

Yes! That's right folks, you can help a starving crew by donating food today! :-p

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
                                Hey, does anyone have any caps of Rush eating rations gloop? I need to make a Food Bank poster for class and decided to play with SGU.

Yes! That's right folks, you can help a starving crew by donating food today! :-p
                                That's awesome!
                                Have you checked GW's gallery??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X