Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Ah, damp-and-angry 1st timeline Rush! One of my all time favorites.
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Happy birthday bandcat's dad!

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
        <snip>
        And a friendly reminder for the thread sibs from your spoiler police, episode airs on Friday, spoiler tags until a week Wednesday US morning to be safe for Egle and bandcat.
        Duly noted *nods*

*blushes*

And yes, dedicated to my thread sibs for RC's birthday. I'm sure it's still the 14th somewhere ...
        How cool!! *hugs Ellie*

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        In that case I should take Alaina's place.

Will read in a sec.

Really? That's so cool. Thank you, Ellie!
        Ok, who wants to take Elyse's place?
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Without actually looking, I think I know what you're talking about.

Spoiler:

This the cap? I think it's not Chloe, but
          Spoiler:
          someone using Wray's body via the stones in "Sabotage".

You're absolutely right.
          Spoiler:
          I found a website with a summary of the Sabotage episode and it's definitely gonna be Wray in that picture. So there's no chance for any 'Clush' happening anytime soon. So its back to fanfiction for me.

But it still looks like its gonna be a really good episode. I really like that concept, it sounds like it'll be nice.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Clush?

*head desk*

I hate ship names.

Comment

*mumbles* Lucky women ...

Happy birthday, bandcat's dad!

Oi, have you seen Space yet? Wasn't it on last night in the UK? What'd you think??

And a friendly reminder for the thread sibs from your spoiler police, episode airs on Friday, spoiler tags until a week Wednesday US morning to be safe for Egle and bandcat.
              yes I've seen Space and I thought we'd lost a bit of the continuity
              Spoiler:

Rush was suddenly on an alien space ship and we had no context for how/why he was there - I think they could have set the scene a bit more as we'd had such a long break
              sigpic
              Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Spoiler:
                Clush?

*head desk*

I hate ship names.
                Spoiler:
                I love Clush
                I am a sucker for ship names though

bandcat *cough* fix spoiler tags *cough*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Spoiler tags not needed once you've seen the episode.

You need to read my fic listed above!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    LadyP - Read some of your Rush/Chloe fic's the past few days and thought your writing was wonderful
                    Thank you!!

There's something there - the chemistry just seemed to work. Great acting probably.

Perhaps some of that is just because I see absolutely NO chemistry between Chloe and Scott or Eli. Neither of them work.

Besides, you can do things in fanfic that you wouldn't necessarily want onscreen, though if we go the whole series without seeing RC get to do a sex scene, I'll be very disappointed. *g*

Comment

I'm a Eli/Chloe fan so I guess that's another reason why I don't like Rush/Chloe

Sex scene? *goes of daydreaming*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Ok, who wants to take Elyse's place?
                        Since no one's answering, I'd be more than happy.

Ahem. Guys. What are you talking about in spoiler tags? I don't want to take a look without knowing it's something I can read.
                        sigpic

Comment

11 guests browsing this thread.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Universalist View Post
                              You're absolutely right.
                              Spoiler:
                              I found a website with a summary of the Sabotage episode and it's definitely gonna be Wray in that picture. So there's no chance for any 'Clush' happening anytime soon. So its back to fanfiction for me.

But it still looks like its gonna be a really good episode. I really like that concept, it sounds like it'll be nice.
                              Ohhhh....
                              Spoiler:
                              Was there any further info on who is truly behind the Wray/Rush kiss?

Originally posted by ladypredator View Post
                              Thank you!!

There's something there - the chemistry just seemed to work. Great acting probably.
                              Well your writing was smooth and you had the characters right on the money regardless!
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm cool with shipping Rush with either Chloe or TJ, pretty much. I'm not seeing any Rush/TJ yet but there was some possible stirrings of Rush/Chloe, I thought, though I doubt anything will come of it.

Like I said before, its just the situation of seeing Rush having to deal with those kinds of feelings that for me would either intensify the madness within him or soften the hard edges, either way making for good storylines.

He seems such a tragic, broken character and those IMO, always are the best.

Comment

Well your writing was smooth and you had the characters right on the money regardless!
                                Thank you again! Getting the characters right is the hard part and the most interesting part.

Spoiler:
                                I'm cool with shipping Rush with either Chloe or TJ, pretty much. I'm not seeing any Rush/TJ yet but there was some possible stirrings of Rush/Chloe, I thought, though I doubt anything will come of it.

Like I said before, its just the situation of seeing Rush having to deal with those kinds of feelings that for me would either intensify the madness within him or soften the hard edges, either way making for good storylines.

He seems such a tragic, broken character and those IMO, always are the best.
                                Spoiler:
                                He is an extremely fascinating character; the genius, the obsessive drive towards scientific knowledge; the edge of insanity mixed with that determined pragmatism and rationalism; the haunted loneliness and grief; the capability to be gentle and caring with certain people; complete disdain for anyone who doesn't measure up - and there's a dry wit and humor mixed with the caustic solitary nature. Adore him, absolutely adore him - there's just so many possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X