No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

people, did you realize that we just miss 20 posts and then we'll have reached 11'000 posts on this thread? not bad at all I would say

Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

and with this one I leave for the moment - have a good time!
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              you know that you risk to be completely paralized or as you say melting into something and not dare talking to him?
              That's always a possibility.

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/mi_guard/A%20Robert%20Carlyle%20general/profimedia0017973773.jpg
              Don't remember seeing this picture before. Very nice. Thanks for posting.
              sigpic

Comment

You have been very busy today with searching for hugging pictures! What have I done?

And I found some more.

'Face ' hug

sigpic

Comment

'Full Monty'

sigpic

Comment

And 'Hamish' of course

sigpic

Comment

And 'Stone of Destiny'

sigpic

Comment

Nice run.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi,

I just drop in to leave a new picture (sorry, no hugging ), and an article who belongs to it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                            I just drop in to leave a new picture (sorry, no hugging ), and an article who belongs to it.

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x.../RCJan2010.jpg
                            Thanks for image and the article. It was an interesting read. Didn't know that the campaign group has gotten that many members.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've been home with an upper respiratory virus (which hurts-don't really get bad chest pains and coughing fits) but I read a bit of the article.

I hope whomever it was, told a cast member's mom to F- off, wasn't that of Brian J. Smith's. I've chatted with her before in chat rooms after the episodes have aired, she is the nicest person to ever meet (or get the pleasure of having a chat or two with) and she seems like the biggest SGU fan out there (in support of her son, rightfully so). I wish I could have been there, to tell that top person a thing or two. You don't ever tell someone to F- off, just because you had a disagreement over something regarding the episodes or the shows.

As fans and supporters, we need to be supportive of each other. And people really should watch what they say, cause you NEVER know, who may be in the same chat room, watching everything you say.

I'm not saying the other person cannot have an opinion, but to tell a cast member's mom to F- off, ouch. That person has hurt us, in a big way, is all.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X