No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, we still have some people who might be interesting in pitching in.

In the meantime, what exactly was your idea, Artemis? Little more about what kind of map. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure I understand the concept. Is it something all of us could take part of?

This is fun. Luckily the idea didn't hit me too late, now we have lots of time to prepare for this.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

In the meantime, what exactly was your idea, Artemis? Little more about what kind of map. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure I understand the concept. Is it something all of us could take part of?

This is fun. Luckily the idea didn't hit me too late, now we have lots of time to prepare for this.
      I think we wait untill everyone who's hanging around here frequently has said 'Yes I'm in', or 'No, I'm not', maybe a week or so!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        I think we wait untill everyone who's hanging around here frequently has said 'Yes I'm in', or 'No, I'm not', maybe a week or so!
        Sounds reasonable.

Hey, 8 guests currently lurking, nothing's stopping you from joining us.
        sigpic

Comment

I think since we reached the 10000 there are more guests then ever before
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe the guests are waiting for this one:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Hi girls, it is a nice idea, but I won't participate. Not because I do not appreciate RC but I do not celebrate birthdays of anybody not even mine, and I will stick to my principles.

However, for those who want to participate, this could be the contact address of the agent (see on the bottom of the page), maybe Lahela can confirm.

But as soon as the address is confirmed, I think I will write him a "Thank you" letter without waiting until April . Wondering if there is some feedback to be expected
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Maybe the guests are waiting for this one:

Spoiler:
                Heck, even I've been waiting for this.

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                Hi girls, it is a nice idea, but I won't participate. Not because I do not appreciate RC but I do not celebrate birthdays of anybody not even mine, and I will stick to my principles.
                Really? That's interesting. Thanks for letting us know.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi to all,

I thought about a small book, which includes not too long funny texts about our experience with the films, with sgu, the fun we have on GW in this thread, how some of us came here, put in a lot of photos, especially the funny ones some of you made here, but also those we simply love, and say thank you, and best wishes for the next 50 years, and so on...
                  Everybody should go wild, be creative, funny, and also a little bit serious, here and there, something like that.

BSG fans did something similar for the whole cast of BSG to thank them and say farewell, a lot of fans fromvall over the world wrote some sentences to say thank you. Unfortunately I don't have the IN address where it could be dl, it's a pdf document (coverphoto)

sigpic

Comment

Egle: only for you:

(maybe this could be my present for him)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                      I thought about a small book, which includes not too long funny texts about our experience with the films, with sgu, the fun we have on GW in this thread, how some of us came here, put in a lot of photos, especially the funny ones some of you made here, but also those we simply love, and say thank you, and best wishes for the next 50 years, and so on...
                      Everybody should go wild, be creative, funny, and also a little bit serious, here and there, something like that.
                      That sounds great, something that's more personal. How we're going to make a book out of it? Sorry if I'm a little slow here... Study much exam will.

Why thank you.

(maybe this could be my present for him)
                      That's a must.
                      sigpic

Comment

That sounds great, something that's more personal. How we're going to make a book out of it? Sorry if I'm a little slow here... Study much exam will.

Why thank you.

That's a must.
                        To make a book of all your fantastic ideas is easy, gals, what we need is to fill something on the pages!

I'm kidding , a little bit. I've a little bit experience with layouting text-heavy books, so with somebody else's help, there's hope

First of all thank you for your great idea Egle!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          To make a book of all your fantastic ideas is easy, gals, what we need is to fill something on the pages!

I'm kidding , a little bit. I've a little bit experience with layouting text-heavy books, so with somebody else's help, there's hope
                          Filling pages shouldn't be hard. Getting pages and putting them together into a book... now that's out of my league.

First of all thank you for your great idea Egle!
                          No need to thank me. We're all doing this together.

*removes Perry*

*inserts self*

sigpic

Comment

Filling pages shouldn't be hard. Getting pages and putting them together into a book... now that's out of my league.

No need to thank me. We're all doing this together.

*removes Perry*

*inserts self*

That was the idea!
                            sigpic

Comment

For me filling the pages might be hard, I'm not good in putting things into words, but anyway, there's still some time left to think about it.

Artemis, sounds like you voluteered to put this together
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow, this thread went nuts! Well done!

(It's taken me forever to catch up with the drive to 10,000 posts, and you guys have added another 195 since then!)
                                sigpic
                                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                                X