sigpic

Comment

If you'd please have a looka t my LJ?
      I created new Rush icons.

I made a "Thank you" icon, too. XD
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lime Pickle View Post
        Thanks for the welcomes, great to be aboard, *ahem*! I confess I found this website by accident and had no idea there was a new Stargate series out (Universe). And then yesterday, quite by accident again (honest!) I found the most recent episode on Sky tv. Bit annoyed I'd missed the earlier ones, to put it mildly, so just signed up for the series on iTunes. Good ole iTunes!

BTW, sad me bought the whole show of SG1 on DVD and I've seen almost every episode of SGA, so I'm not just a RC groupie
        Oh, I've been a Stargate fan since the movie. I, too, am not just an RC groupie (not that there's anything wrong with that ... ).

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          If you'd please have a looka t my LJ?
          I created new Rush icons.

I made a "Thank you" icon, too. XD
          Very nice icons! Can't wait 'till I can actually use them!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I can't see any of the icons! They're not loading for me. *sob*

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
              Oh, I've been a Stargate fan since the movie. I, too, am not just an RC groupie (not that there's anything wrong with that ... ).
              Having been a Stargate fan since the movie and an RC groupie since Trainspotting, I say there's nothing wrong with either and having both in one mix is just a bonus! You should have seen the look on my face when RC was announced for SGU. I swear, it was a full couple of minutes before I could speak. I was just "Oh... my... god... " and hand-flapping madly. My hubby thought there was something wrong.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Having been a Stargate fan since the movie and an RC groupie since Trainspotting, I say there's nothing wrong with either and having both in one mix is just a bonus! You should have seen the look on my face when RC was announced for SGU. I swear, it was a full couple of minutes before I could speak. I was just "Oh... my... god... " and hand-flapping madly. My hubby thought there was something wrong.
                Substitute 'dog' for 'hubby' and that was pretty much me!

Comment

Happy happy rush day

Spoiler:

EDIT: No, it's not really happy rush day but just the same
                  Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 01:33 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Happy happy rush day

Oh, I love, love, love that picture!

Let's think up some new days, too. We have 365 days in the year, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                      Oh, I love, love, love that picture!

Let's think up some new days, too. We have 365 days in the year, after all.
                      Yes, I agree and I think we should have Rush in glasses everyday also
                      sigpic

Comment

What a fantastic pic yessika... can we have more of where that came from?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                          What a fantastic pic yessika... can we have more of where that came from?
                          Sure
                          Spoiler:

Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 01:35 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, I agree and I think we should have Rush in glasses everyday also
                            This!

Comment

Happy happy rush day

Spoiler:

I needed that! Thanks Yessika.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                                I needed that! Thanks Yessika.
                                You're welcome!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X