Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
    Nice caps girls. I can't wait to get home and stare at them more. Another long day at work, but at least they planned this trailer release perfectly. When it's 9 AM Pacific time, it'll be 11 AM Central (where I am). That is my lunch break, so I can definitely check out the trailer once. And maybe a few more times. Who else is excited about this trailer?
    I am! If my calculations are correct, then the trailer should be available in about three hours.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
      Nice caps girls. I can't wait to get home and stare at them more. Another long day at work, but at least they planned this trailer release perfectly. When it's 9 AM Pacific time, it'll be 11 AM Central (where I am). That is my lunch break, so I can definitely check out the trailer once. And maybe a few more times. Who else is excited about this trailer?
      Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      I am! If my calculations are correct, then the trailer should be available in about three hours.
      So, am I!

Just ordered some DVDs from Amazon.uk to pass the time... But they'll arrive not before next week
      sigpic

Comment

Just one question: where exactly will the trailer be posted? on MGM website? Scify? or GateWorld?

I am asking because yesterday I did not have access to GateWorld for several hours and I hope the server will not just break down when everybody will check on the trailer
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          Just one question: where exactly will the trailer be posted? on MGM website? Scify? or GateWorld?

I am asking because yesterday I did not have access to GateWorld for several hours and I hope the server will not just break down when everybody will check on the trailer
          The trailer will be up here [JM blog], over on Gateworld, and various other sites including Show Patrol, SFSignal, TVOvermind, Pop Culture Zoo, and John Scalzi’s insanely entertaining Whatever blog.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...thora-of-pics/
          sigpic

Comment

JM wrote in his blog:

Well fine. Apologies. The trailer won’t be coming out until first thing tomorrow morning. 9:00 a.m. to be exact. So set your watches. […] Addendum: Nope, sorry. 9:00 a.m. PDT. […] The trailer will be up here, over on Gateworld, and various other sites including Show Patrol, SFSignal, TVOvermind, Pop Culture Zoo, and John Scalzi’s insanely entertaining Whatever blog. Check it out at any or all of the aforementioned sites, then head back here an drop me a comment. I’ll be checking them throughout the day and tomorrow night, time permitting, I’ll hop on and add a little write-up to accompany the trailer.
            sigpic

Comment

One doesn't have to be a nerd to know how to cap. Usually there's a button for capping, depending on the media player.

*thunks*
              Hehe - will have to try it out and then I'll tell you.

Nice picture, isn't it? I am not sure if I should buy this movie or not (There's only one Jimmy Grimble). Has anybody seen it?
              Last edited by mi_guard; 22 September 2010, 01:31 PM.
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Hehe - will have to try it out and then I'll tell you.
                What media player are you using?
                sigpic

Comment

The trailer will be up here [JM blog], over on Gateworld, and various other sites including Show Patrol, SFSignal, TVOvermind, Pop Culture Zoo, and John Scalzi’s insanely entertaining Whatever blog.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...thora-of-pics/
                  Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                  JM wrote in his blog:
                  Thanks for the replies - that was quick

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH: the trailer is coming

Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

"will they like the trailer? hope so"
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.media.allerinternett.no/php/obj.phpi?o=3492316&w=638&h=0&ee=1272898529

"will they like the trailer? hope so"
                      Oh so cute!! *snuggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh so cute!! *snuggles*

this one isn't bad either

Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

In my opinion, it's never bad when it comes to this man.
                          sigpic

Comment

Agree

Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Egle, you are the only one who thinks that How was staying awake till the trailer comes out?
                              Finally I have my 2000th post!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                                Egle, you are the only one who thinks that How was staying awake till the trailer comes out?
                                It's only 6.25 p.m. here, so it doesn't require any special efforts. Last night I waited til it was 1 a.m., dammit.

Finally I have my 2000th post!!!
                                Congrats!! (Again. )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X