No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And mi_guard, what great pics. Lahela, you may want to check out her source:
    Kainsakimono Thanks!

here another one:

Lahela: checked out pictures on your website. You really have an impressive collection! you also have this one which I like for the tatoo:
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I've finally got all the pics from the French site - just need to go through and see which ones I already have then upload them.
      sigpic

Comment

Had a bit of fun this morning and e-mailed BBC2, home of Top Gear, and asked if they would consider inviting RC to be their Star in a Reasonably Priced Car. Wouldn't that be fun?! (I have no shame! ) Fingers crossed!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
          Had a bit of fun this morning and e-mailed BBC2, home of Top Gear, and asked if they would consider inviting RC to be their Star in a Reasonably Priced Car. Wouldn't that be fun?! (I have no shame! ) Fingers crossed!
          What a great idea! I wonder if he'd do it.
          sigpic

Comment

That would be awesome!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

He would definitely be in good company. Check out this list of stars and their lap times:

http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows/topg...et-lacetti.jsp

What kind of driving style do you think RC would use? Something as reckless as Begbie, or as reserved as Frank? or somewhere in between?

As George in Carla's Song, he drove a double decker.
              As Frank in Marilyn Hotchkiss he drove a bread truck.
              As Danny Devine in Dead Fish he drove a VW bus.
              As Felix in Formula 51 he drove a Jag and a Cooper.
              As Hamish he drove a Land Rover (?).

sigpic

Comment

Finally 1000th post´s!!!

Just another thousand and I can have my own avatar. I need to write more.
                Anyway, celebration picspam

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 1000 posts myhelix!!

*stares at pretty pics*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Congratulations, myhelix!

And what a funny, clever sig, yessika!
                    sigpic

Comment

Congratulations, myhelix!

And what a funny, clever sig, yessika!
                      Thanks but which sig was it?
                      sigpic

Comment

Bad girl! Go to my room / What do they talk about?
                        sigpic

Comment

Bad girl! Go to my room / What do they talk about?
                          Those were two different things made by Egle that I put together in a sig
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! I think it´s time for a group hug!
                            sigpic

Comment

You guys are going to have to have signatures on your sigs just so we can keep track of who made what! Okay, clever and funny sig Egle!

Did you all see this on the GW news page?

Nominations for the 25th annual Gemini Awards (Canada’s television awards) have just been released, with Stargate Universe‘s cast and crew receiving an impressive nine nominations.

In the category of Best Performance by an Actor in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role, Robert Carlyle (Nicholas Rush, for the episode “Human”) and Louis Ferreira (Everett Young, for “Justice”) are nominated.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono;11867911
                                Did you all see this on the GW news page?

[I
                                Nominations for the 25th annual Gemini Awards (Canada’s television awards) have just been released, with Stargate Universe‘s cast and crew receiving an impressive nine nominations.

In the category of Best Performance by an Actor in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role, Robert Carlyle (Nicholas Rush, for the episode “Human”) and Louis Ferreira (Everett Young, for “Justice”) are nominated.[/I]
                                That is so well deserved, I hope he will win! To bad Louis F. is nominated in the same category, because a double win would be

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X