Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just love this thread!
    Last edited by kansaikimono; 16 July 2010, 06:11 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
      I just love this thread!
      As do I.
      sigpic

Comment

If you can’t be in San Diego for the SGU Comic Con panel but want to participate nevertheless (or will be attending the panel but don’t want to go stand in line to ask a question because the last time you did some guy dressed like Darwin the dolphin from Seaquest stole your seat), start posting your questions for the cast via Robert Cooper.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...mucho-mailbag/

I sent two general questions to any of actors, and one specifically for RC.
        sigpic

Comment

*wakes up, pours coffee, opens threads, sees Hamish in the bath and resigns self to a day of wicked thoughts*

sigpic

Comment

*wakes up, pours coffee, opens threads, sees Hamish in the bath and resigns self to a day of wicked thoughts*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

Gotta love days like these, eh?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                If you can’t be in San Diego for the SGU Comic Con panel but want to participate nevertheless (or will be attending the panel but don’t want to go stand in line to ask a question because the last time you did some guy dressed like Darwin the dolphin from Seaquest stole your seat), start posting your questions for the cast via Robert Cooper.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...mucho-mailbag/

I sent two general questions to any of actors, and one specifically for RC.
                Oh, so tempting, but I wouldn't have any idea what to ask. When presented with the idea to ask or say something to RC, my mind suddenly goes blank. Can't imagine why.

"some guy dressed like Darwin the dolphin from Seaquest stole your seat" -- That's so funny!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm tempted to send my cannibal or zombie question in ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Rush-Fan View Post
                    Oh, so tempting, but I wouldn't have any idea what to ask. When presented with the idea to ask or say something to RC, my mind suddenly goes blank. Can't imagine why.
                    I felt the same way, but then thought for a few minutes, and sent something.

There's no guarantee our questions will be asked, and answered. Just for kicks, I say.

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                    What's stopping you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post

What's stopping you?
                      Yeah, go for it!

Comment

I don't watch much tv, so maybe it happens all the time, but next week a couple of Estonian channels are going to show two RC movies - The Full Monty and Eragon. Yes, again and again. And it looks like I won't be able to finally see TFM this time either.

*kicks work*
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't watch much tv, so maybe it happens all the time, but next week a couple of Estonian channels are going to show two RC movies - The Full Monty and Eragon. Yes, again and again. And it looks like I won't be able to finally see TFM this time either.

*kicks work*
                          I almost forgot what life was like before we got our DVR. Hope you can catch it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                            I almost forgot what life was like before we got our DVR. Hope you can catch it soon.
                            Thanks. I hope so, too.
                            sigpic

Comment

*kicks work*
                              I am so sorry you won't be able to catch The Full Monty! Have you not seen it at all?

Ladies, are we losing some momentum on this thread? How about some fun writing in which Rush, naturally, is the main character? The GW fan fic site isn't uploading at the moment, so, if you don't mind, I'll post right here. I'll write a short paragraph and you write a response, if you'd like.

Dr. Nicholas Rush glared across the conference table at Dr. Lee. "No. How many times must I say it? You cannot approach the problem from that direction. If the temperature continues to rise..."
                              "But it won't!" insisted Lee. "Look, if you take into consideration..."
                              Lee's words suddenly faded as a buzzing pierced Rush's ears. He felt the room about him stretch and contort. A moment later, his world of light was replaced by one of cold, dank, dark.
                              "Where...?" A hand clamped itself over his mouth. In what little light there was, he could make out Adam Brody's face, his eyes wide with fear.
                              "Rush?" Brody mouthed. Rush nodded. Brody released his grip and gestured silence. Before Rush could frame another question, he heard a low, ominous growl. Brody visibly tensed. Rush could feel his own muscles tense and as they did, he inhaled sharply. His hand fell to a stinging pain at his side. He felt the warm stickiness of his own blood and in that instant, he knew that the creature did not need to hear them to find them. Rush could smell the blood and given the lightheadedness he was feeling, he must have lost a lot of it.
                              There was another growl and then a roar of frustration and anger. Suddenly, an explosion ripped through the corridor. Brody pressed Rush against the dirt floor as heavy debris blasted its way across the walls before dropping and bouncing across the ground perilously close to their position. Rush gasped at the impact of sound and fell into unconsciousness.

Okay. You're turn. What comes next?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
                                I am so sorry you won't be able to catch The Full Monty! Have you not seen it at all?
                                No. Only the stripping scene on YouTube.

How about some fun writing in which Rush, naturally, is the main character? The GW fan fic site isn't uploading at the moment, so, if you don't mind, I'll post right here. I'll write a short paragraph and you write a response, if you'd like.
                                I'm not much of a writer, but I'd love to read Rush stories. Good one, kans.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X