No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Egle01;11457730]I didn't say you were. Just heads up.

Thanks, Egle01

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
      Ok. ok, that wouldn't be nice
      Maybe a treat
      What ever you come up with, I'm in.

Originally posted by Frega View Post
      Thanks, Egle01
      Any time.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
        Yes, I agree. One pairing I'm not fond of is Rush/clothing. They're together in like, every episode! Something should be done about this at some point. I'm just saying.
        Personally, I'm rather fond of the black, skin-tight wetsuit with the armbands and bare feet from "Space." That I'd like to see on him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          He's just the right age for me
          Yeah, he's not that much older than me, we're both 60's kids.

Comment

From a new Louis Ferreira Interview HERE:

I picked out the relevant RC parts.

LF: I can't talk long - I've got a date with Robert Carlyle

SFP: Well you don't want to be late. What happens if you're late? I shudder to think!

LF: You don't want to know. You don't want to know what happens when you upset my friend from Scotland. He picks up a tree and chucks it towards you.

SFP: It's the Louis and Bobby show for much of SGU. Is it terrifying to go head to head against him? He's doing movie grade acting on a TV show, with subtleties that come through even when it seems he's not doing anything. Is it tricky to work with?

LF: It's refreshing, it's inspiring. When we first met up it was like finding a long-lost brother. I've done a lot of series television here in Canada, so as soon as I heard that Robert Carlyle was in the mix, that made me really excited about Stargate Universe. It was essentially that the producers wanted to do something different.

SFP: With a show that hasn't had a 'bad guy' to fight against, it must make your acting job slightly more complex. The regular goodies versus baddies doesn't seem to apply in SGU - it seems to be more about the clash of personalities and the clash of wills - even though, for the most part, everyone has the same goal.

LF: When it comes to Bobby and I working together, what really makes it work - we're never either in the right or wrong - we can be either protagonist or antagonist, depending on the situation. It's a very human approach.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rimorob View Post
              From a new Louis Ferreira Interview HERE:

I picked out the relevant RC parts.
              Thank you very much for sharing.
              sigpic

Comment

I know this is a Robert Carlyle thread, but every interview I read/hear with Louis Ferreira makes me think that man is an absolute sweetheart. Adorable.

I'm glad he and Carlyle get on so well - they must be having the best time making the show.
                sigpic
                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                  I know this is a Robert Carlyle thread, but every interview I read/hear with Louis Ferreira makes me think that man is an absolute sweetheart.
                  Don't know much about the guy, but he seems to be the opposite of Young's character. He's usually the one who makes people laugh on set, right?

He and RC have great chemistry, no one else could portray Young/Rush that well, imo.
                  sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

I need a thunk does. Last one for me till sunday.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      I need a thunk does. Last one for me till sunday.
                      Why?

sigpic

Comment

Beause I will return from FedCon sunday evening.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                          Ok. ok, that wouldn't be nice
                          Maybe a treat
                          Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          What ever you come up with, I'm in.

Any time.
                          A treat? Yes, that should work

I know this is a Robert Carlyle thread, but every interview I read/hear with Louis Ferreira makes me think that man is an absolute sweetheart. Adorable.

I'm glad he and Carlyle get on so well - they must be having the best time making the show.
                          on both things

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                          Beause I will return from FedCon sunday evening.
                          Cool, I hope you have tons of fun!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*growls*

My brother was SO close to spoiling 'Human' for me...>.>...I haven't seen it, yet!!!

xXx

*hugs Egle*

Awesome pictures! Pity I can't green you again, yet.
                            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                            Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                            -
                            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                            Dr. Daniel Jackson
                            -
                            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                            Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              I'm sure we can find a way
                              *distracts everyone*

SHOWER SCENE!

Comment

He picks up a tree and chucks it towards you.
                                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tries to picture Robert Carlyle tossing a caber.

Yes, he does sound very lovely. He does a great job with Young.

Comment

Working...
                                X