Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
    Attractive ^^

vote for Rumpy (I don't know if we can vote for real)

I vote for Sexy and Super Hote
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Hey Welcome to the totally addicted fangirls
      Glad to be here I had to find someplace that would UNDERSTAND
      IRL husbands don't tend to...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
        Welcome, Mrs. Rush! I got caught up into SGU about a year after it premiered. Didn't even know it was on, as I don't have cable. Watch out for the nutcases here. Some of them actually think they own Bobby. We know that I'm the original owner.
        Yeah, probably asking for trouble with my screen name...but...embrace the madness.... Looking forward to communing with the fellow fan girls.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't forget to BREATHE, Duval!
          I love cats and I love RC, both mix even more make me go nuts ^^ '''''' '
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Probably Colonel Young.
            To avenge it for all the knocks which he has received
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
              Hey, a little late to the game...and the Stargate shows....to be honest....
              But...here I am Spent the last two weeks catching up on ALL the SGU episodes and now I cant stop thinking about it. Anyways, nice to meet everyone and know there is a bit of a support group
              Welcome to the fangirl thread Mrs. Rush

Thanks for Jimmy's pics, mi
              I just ordered it from amazon, might take almost month to get it
              no problem hope you'll enjoy it

Welcome, Mrs. Rush! I got caught up into SGU about a year after it premiered. Didn't even know it was on, as I don't have cable. Watch out for the nutcases here. Some of them actually think they own Bobby. We know that I'm the original owner.
              Yeah, probably asking for trouble with my screen name...but...embrace the madness.... Looking forward to communing with the fellow fan girls.
              yeah, I can see trouble ahead. That was the first thing I noticed when you posted. You just arrived and you are already Mrs. Rush what will the others say?
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                Welcome to the fangirl thread Mrs. Rush

yeah, I can see trouble ahead. That was the first thing I noticed when you posted. You just arrived and you are already Mrs. Rush what will the others say?
                I share? oh, now THAT'S trouble. hopefully it will be seen in good fun

Anyways its awesome to know there is a following. I thought I was alone, or at least did not have a place to reach out and gush. My friends make fun of me But I have a friend making me a drawing of a brooding Rumple...what an image....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  Well, we can say that we are all Mrs Rush x)
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    Well, we can say that we are all Mrs Rush x)
                    *sigh* yes, please
                    sigpic

Comment

*hand pillow*

OMG

It must be so drama, so romantic so emotional...and heartbreaking

o-m-g. That is FANTASTIC. That's going to set me up for the rest of the night
                      sigpic

Comment

Something OT, but we talked about our pets: I've posted some pics of my horse over here
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          Something OT, but we talked about our pets: I've posted some pics of my horse over here
                          Oh, I like the winter look of your horse!!
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            I've already seen them but I was out of greens

Question to all those who have seen the mini-serie "The Last Enemy". I finished all the episodes yesterday and maybe it was just a little to much to watch 4 in a row, but at the end I still did not understand why the mini-series was called "The Last Enemy". Who proved to be "The Last Enemy" at the end? I have some ideas, but none is clear to me. Please answer either directly to me on my profile page or if you do it here remember to put spoiler tags for those who haven't yet seen the mini-serie (yes girls, that's the originally intended use of spoiler tags, not what we normally are doing on this thread )
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                              I love cats and I love RC, both mix even more make me go nuts ^^ '''''' '
                              Stop petting the kitty!

Comment

I share? oh, now THAT'S trouble. hopefully it will be seen in good fun

Anyways its awesome to know there is a following. I thought I was alone, or at least did not have a place to reach out and gush. My friends make fun of me But I have a friend making me a drawing of a brooding Rumple...what an image....
                                You have to make sure you post that drawing so the rest of us can drool over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X