• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack&Samshipper View Post
    *drools*
    *hands napkin*

Comment

Thankyou*smiles* IT'S MY 200TH POST YAY!!

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

congrats

+ as much as I love Rush's character - Sam&Jack = all time favorite charas ever

Comment

Congrats on 200 Jack&Samshipper!!

Especially for you...

More Space caps
          Spoiler:

*clicky*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

tee hee thankyou

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

You're welcome
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum Cosmology View Post
                @Eagle01
                Cool avatars! Well, I'm nowhere near having my own, but I really appreciate it that you always come up with those
                (Especially since my pc broke down and I can't make any on my own anymore - this one here already crashes down if I try to save one of the pics you posted... sucks...)
                Firstly, it's Egle, not Eagle. Secondly, I'm glad you like 'em.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Ok, my computer is acting up but I did manage to make some caps

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                http://s850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/yessik_potc/Stargate%20Universe/?action=view&current=rushspace2.jpg
                Spoiler:
                Does it make me a very terrible person that part of me expected him to cut himself with the glass?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Spoiler:
                  Does it make me a very terrible person that part of me expected him to cut himself with the glass?
                  Spoiler:
                  No it doesn't make a terrible person egle.I'm glad rush didn't cut himself with the glass cause if he did&if it was really bad like a really deep cut question would be would young help him or leave him to die for real this time?

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

Originally posted by Jack&Samshipper View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    No it doesn't make a terrible person egle.I'm glad rush didn't cut himself with the glass cause if he did&if it was really bad like a really deep cut question would be would young help him or leave him to die for real this time?
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah. But then we would've gotten some Rush whump.

Other than some owwies on his face, being abducted by aliens and have them probing his mind... Okay, that was enough for one episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      Spoiler:

Other than some owwies on his face, being abducted by aliens and have them probing his mind... Okay, that was enough for one episode.
                      Spoiler:
                      I like your thinking.I must be the only person who doesn't like Rush whump or any of my fav StarGate charcters for that matter i just can't stand to watch my fav charcters get hurt i just cringe&maybe get a little upset. I was REALLY bad eveytime Jack got a whumping i was shocking,ep message in a bottle for ex bawling my eyes out.................thankgod jack didn't die

sorry got bit off topic i'll go now lol

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

*huggles thread*

Anyone wants to have the links where I use to watch it?

Problem with Megavideo is that you only can watch 72 minutes and then you have to wait for about 50 to be able to watch again. o.o
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter everybody!
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter ^_^
                            Nicholas Rush is my fav character on SGU. We just reached the Episode Justice here, so I can't wait to see more.

Comment

So, I understand that Begbie made a wee appearance during Space?

You all enjoy it? I've been at a music thing all weekend but thanks to that handy dandy free wi-fi network, I've been reading GW between gigs.

Comment

97 Rush-centric Space caps courtesy of the lovely Colls are now on my RC site.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X