No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to notice, I recognized him at once, I like this actor Brad Dourif. He also plays in Alien 4 ^^
    And also in One Flew over the cuckoo's nest
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

And he played the old beggar in the latest episode!!

the guy on the left. I didn't recognize him.
      sigpic

Comment

He aged well since the Lord of rings ^^'
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Oh hell yes!
          sigpic

Comment

Brad Dourif has one thing in common with RC. Both tend to play somewhat off-beat if not downright crazy characters. He's brilliant in one episode of Babylon 5 too.
            sigpic

Comment

Seems as if I'm too late, you're all gone, so I'll go to bed. Good night!
              sigpic

Comment

Too late or then too early, How to know, with the jet lag Oo
                Well, Good night Cairistiona ^^
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

*pops into thread*

Everyone has gone to bed... Well, I guess I'll pop by later
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

what a splendid episode that was, my goodness Carlyle was as brilliant as I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Coremae View Post
                      what a splendid episode that was, my goodness Carlyle was as brilliant as I expected.
                      Hi! Have you posted here before? If you haven't then welcome
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Coremae View Post
                        Saw it on Hulu last night. I was simply astounded by our Bobby! Top notch acting as always and I loved the interaction between him and Brad Douriff.

Comment

So the episode of OUAT was called "Desperate Souls", and the episode of NCIS with Louis Ferreira was called "A Desperate Man". A fun coincidence.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                            So the episode of OUAT was called "Desperate Souls", and the episode of NCIS with Louis Ferreira was called "A Desperate Man". A fun coincidence.
                            I didn't realized that until you pointed it out. That's so funny! I feel like a pic spam story is coming on with that one. If anyone can do screen caps with both it would be neat if you and I can make a story out of that. Hmmmmm, does the desperate man whump the desperate soul or not? What to do? Oh, what to do?

Comment

Below is the link to NCIS "A Desperate Man" for those who don't have cable. It's also CC!
                              http://www.cbs.com/shows/ncis/video/...-desperate-man

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                                what is this from? You girls are very resourceful
                                It's from Marilyn Hotchkiss.

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                                OMG!!!!

Do you know who that is?! Gríma Wormtongue in LotR is obvious but do you recognize him from something else?

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...b1rlo1_500.jpg
                                Ah, Brad Dourif. He's a wonderful character actor. He did a wonderful turn as Brother Edward in the Babylon 5 episode "Passing Through Gethsemane," and as a fire physicist in Law & Order: SVU.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                Haven't we all?

Comment

Working...
                                X