No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I'm going to bed now. It's pretty late here in Germany.
    Good night Duval and Czarina (if you're still here) *hugs*
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Good night Teyla ^^
        Many of hug and kisses
        Sweet dreams
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
            and sacredclay, if you have seen Looking After JoJo and would like (pick 3) scenes to be transcribed, I'm getting ready to do it for Phai. So...
            For real???? Wow, thanks! The first one that come right off the top of my head is the scene where immediately after
            Spoiler:
            JoJo shot the dog and sat in the tub and there seemed to be a blind man that showed up suddenly talking to him. What was said in that one?? The other scene is when he's with his gf who both are looking into an apt. and it seemed that JoJo said something about knocking a few walls down. Surprise me with the third scene.
            Thanks so much for this offer, hun! mwuah!!!!
            Last edited by sacredclay; 03 January 2012, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
              to sacredclay:

I want everyone to look at this and love it
              I love it! I love how even though it's mirror image, both are doing two different things. Did you do it?

Comment

That RC art is awesome Czarina. Lovely pix posted.
                sigpic

Comment

Thought I'd share this from the Once Upon a Time Fans Facebook. (If you haven't already seen it, that is)

383754_247036688701757_217276558344437_657448_337337726_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    I love it! I love how even though it's mirror image, both are doing two different things. Did you do it?
                    no, but I commissioned it from Park/Dylan. He did an amazing job, as you see. He practically read my mind.
                    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                      For real???? Wow, thanks! The first one that come right off the top of my head is the scene where immediately after
                      Spoiler:
                      JoJo shot the dog and sat in the tub and there seemed to be a blind man that showed up suddenly talking to him. What was said in that one?? The other scene is when he's with his gf who both are looking into an apt. and it seemed that JoJo said something about knocking a few walls down. Surprise me with the third scene.
                      Thanks so much for this offer, hun! mwuah!!!!
                      will do. After shooting the dog, the guy in the glasses isn't blind, but his dead dad, Dexter style. The wall knock down scene; and I'll surprise you w/ the 3rd!
                      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        I need more Rumpy! More Durza! More Gold!

And I'm about to freak out because of this GOD DAMN POST EATER!! CAN'T SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THAT?!
                        it ate 3 in a row while I tried to tell sacredclay I was going to be transcribing JoJo (just a few parts)...I told her it didn't want me to do it for her, that she should be angry with it. Ornery.

Comment

Concerning the post eater:

Before you post copy your message. And when you notice that your post got eaten use the 'edit' paste your message and hit 'save'. Then your post is shown. You don't have to type your message again, and you don't spam the thread with empty posts.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/votenow.jsp

vote vote vote for once upon a time!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                              http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/votenow.jsp

vote vote vote for once upon a time!!!!
                              I did!!! I did!!!! I did!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

jaaa perfect more more more votes ^_____^ i hobe so much that this serie will shown in german tv.

Comment

Working...
                                X