Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Never read any fanfiction until recently, but I had heard of the Kirk/Spock pairing, it stuck in my mind because it never occurred to me, having seen Star Trek as a child and not really being that into it. Didn't think the movies lived up to the characters.
    You should read what was written as slash between Batman and the Joker (the Heath Ledger one). Psychologically, it was fascinating. But I will never think of Cesare Romero again when I think of this slash.

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqNDsS-KgD8

Watch this Girls!! He's soooo cute!!!!!! *melting, fainting, lying on the floor*
      *joins teyla on the floor*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Thanks teyla that's great! Did you notice the little snake pin on his shirt?

I'll see you all later, gotta go to school, wish I could skip it today.
        I've never noticed that before. Wonder where he got it. Does anyone know where I can find a written transcript of this interview?

Comment

[QUOTE=jeri;12950859]
          Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
          You're not alone, baby!

And WTF is anime anyway?
          As near as I can figure it out, it's more of a cartoon thing, but done in the style made popular from Japan. Short for animation.

Comment

Check my prompts on my LJ. I double dare you to write something!
            I did see them, but I have two days of trying to write an assignment before my course ends for the year, so it will probably have to wait until after that. The only thing I've done in the last couple of days is the Young/Rush fic for Imp and a couple of drabbles for the SGL challenge (which I'm very proud of, but they'll have to wait to be shown as they're in the voting).

No doubt I'll write one of them, but I'll expect fic (however short) back in trade!

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              *joins teyla on the floor*

(Stands with her hands on her hips, shaking her head at the girls on the floor) Bunch of fangirls here! (Then promptly joins them on the floor).

Comment

(Stands with her hands on her hips, shaking her head at the girls on the floor) Bunch of fangirls here! (Then promptly joins them on the floor).
                We get them all!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
                  I did see them, but I have two days of trying to write an assignment before my course ends for the year, so it will probably have to wait until after that. The only thing I've done in the last couple of days is the Young/Rush fic for Imp and a couple of drabbles for the SGL challenge (which I'm very proud of, but they'll have to wait to be shown as they're in the voting).

No doubt I'll write one of them, but I'll expect fic (however short) back in trade!
                  No problem. I'm not as good as you, but what the hell, it ought to be fun anyway. Just tell me what you want and I'll take it from there. Double dare yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu! You too Jeri! And I'll try to write one for you too. Right now, I'm trying to write a story based on a character that Louis Ferreira played in "ER" years ago. I never knew it was him until I saw pics. The story just haunted me all these time.

Comment

hi folks! did you have fun without me?
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      hi folks! did you have fun without me?
                      Yes! Sorry to say that

Welcome back!
                      sigpic

Comment

No problem. I'm not as good as you, but what the hell, it ought to be fun anyway.
                        It's all practice and listening to concrit. No-one starts out a good writer. I can see the improvement in my style and the better grasp of the characters chapter by chapter through Changing. Luckily I was getting feedback from Ladypredator and Artemis-Neith all the way through as well as intermittently from other people.

Just tell me what you want and I'll take it from there. Double dare yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!
                        Please don't make this "cater to my kinks week" *waggles eyebrows suggestively*

Nah, I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort fic, like dark!fic and whump, but am a (not so) closet romantic. I'm also reasonably obsessed with Rush (Would you have guessed?!). I usually like stuff where not everything is great but it leaves me feeling positive in the end. I can think up something more specific if you want, if so, I'll dump conversation on LJ for details rather than spam this comm.

Comment

No-one starts out a good writer.
                          And I'm not there yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            Yes! Sorry to say that

Welcome back!
                            really?!?
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

@mi_guard Your sig is VERY cute.

Comment

@mi_guard Your sig is VERY cute.
                                thank you and btw, welcome to this thread
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X