Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
    KenKabatoff Ken Kabatoff
    @MrsTigercat I think it's the flash. In person, Bobby looked healthy and happy.
    Sep 29, 9:27 PM via web
    In reply to…
    MrsTigercat DALLAS MARSHALL
    @KenKabatoff In the photos from the gala, #RobertCarlyle looked tired and haggard. Did you notice? Is he okay?
    Very resourceful! Thank you for thinking of things, Mrs. Tigercat.
    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
      But that's my two cents on it. I'm not bashing him by any means, I just hope he's remaining healthy, is all. I'm sure he is, it just seems to me, personally, like he's slimmed down a bit this past year, is all.

Being a fan aside and as a human being who admires him, I just want him taken care of, you know?
      You're funny...we know you are not bashing him. Anyone trying to bash him would limp away, crying perhaps. I do agree, the photos make him look thin. The video, tho...he seems fine, and Mrs. Tigercat chased that Ken dude down, who said that BC seemed fine. Hens, we are hens. Me included. Bok-b-gok.
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

this guy is the top bloke on the show for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SehDu_j-6HM brilliant brilliant video of Carlyle way before the series end, don't miss it!!

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          Czarina: Even if the post is fo Eri...therer are pics where he's younger than on this one. Of course, the movies, but what about this?

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...rt_carlyle.jpg

or this? http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...azine_2000.jpg

or this? http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...azine_2000.jpg
          or this one, and the one next to it (he looks a bit like Dr. Reid, from Criminal Minds)

1993, 1994 with Anastasia, just having met, I guess:

with Damon Albarn, looking like kids my son's age:

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
            OH!
            Spoiler:
            I hope he doesn't die in your fanfiction! I hope we can get to read it!
            Spoiler:
            should I tell you how it ends? Made the final szene yesterday.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
              thank you
              Good night
              I thought, it's the other way round
              I'll try which way it is

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
              Cairi: Happy Birthday hun!! Hope you enjoyed it.
              Thanks. Yes I enjoyed it, had my friends here and most of the cakes is gone!

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              So, are you available for catering? Those cakes look wonderful!

It just hit me. You had to make your own birthday cakes! Well, Happy Birthday!
              Thanks. Unfortunately you live to far away, otherwise I'd do it.

Even though I have led a fairly healthy lifestyle, I still got cancer. I had a soft tissue Sarcoma on a muscle in my chest, where it connected to the fourth rib. They removed a section of 3 ribs and a large section of muscle. I just hope people will think about what could happen, I would never have imagined I would loose ribs! (I have a rib "patch") This can be an inherited gene for this cancer, my father died of the same type cancer 10 years before. Boy did this family feel cursed.
              In my mother's side family we all have issues with the thyroid gland. My mother actually had cancer, and when got a lump in mine they decided to take it out. It was not yet cancer, but I nearly died after the surgery because of internal bleedings

And now I go outside, the weather is really good, and I can sit at my computer the whole winter.
              sigpic

Comment

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/RC%20photos/vlcsnap2010112203h51m06.png
                It took me this long to really look at this picture and notice the big, brotherly hug Louis and Robert are giving one another. Awww, it's so sweet. Such a big hug lol.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    In my mother's side family we all have issues with the thyroid gland. My mother actually had cancer, and when got a lump in mine they decided to take it out. It was not yet cancer, but I nearly died after the surgery because of internal bleedings
                    I think all the environmental pollution is what's causing all these illnesses. There so much pollution right down to the ground water, all the food, the air, so all one can do is try to avoid what you know of, at least one can say they have tried to be healthy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the-nothing View Post
                      this guy is the top bloke on the show for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SehDu_j-6HM brilliant brilliant video of Carlyle way before the series end, don't miss it!!
                      Welcome the-nothing but if you like Mr. Carlyle, then you've got to be something!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                        Ahh, thank you, Jeri! Thoughtful as usual. If you were a man, I'd be all over you, but alas, you are out of luck!
                        Ha ha! It least I didn't have to mop up the drool. I was afraid the thread would need some cleaning!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Erin we know you're just hopelessly lost in your love for Bobby! Like everyone else around here!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Erin we know you're just hopelessly lost in your love for Bobby! Like everyone else around here!
                            Yes, hopeless. And since I came here it's getting worse

sigpic

Comment

A warm welcome from me as well the-nothing Welcome to become a total addict
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Yes, hopeless. And since I came here it's getting worse

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h39m20s223.jpg
                                Ah, but it would be such a lovely way to go!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X