No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know if RC can play guitar in RL?
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

where is Egle? these are two new jeans pictures for her
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH new pictures! Great pictures! where did you find them? So they already filmed it? when can it be seen? any idea?

Please Wiki-Czarina, keep us posted
        "Solo" wrapped in June; cannot find any other photos. Those I found on Facebook page for 'Solo" (I would insert the link, but I'm lazy). I do not know if he plays the guitar; I have never found any references whatsoever to that effect. He does have close friends that are musicians, but that doesn't mean anything.
        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

I'll do it for you http://twitter.com/#!/californiasolo
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

thanx!

http://www.facebook.com/californiasolo
            You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Thanks for the great pics Czarina

So when does California Solo come out again?
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                I know, right? I have too much time on my hands...
                Maybe, but it's time well spent, you made me happy!
                sigpic

Comment

"Solo" wrapped in June; cannot find any other photos. Those I found on Facebook page for 'Solo" (I would insert the link, but I'm lazy). I do not know if he plays the guitar; I have never found any references whatsoever to that effect. He does have close friends that are musicians, but that doesn't mean anything.
                  That's all I found, too. I took guitar lessons and piano, but no talent, alas, so I became a great listener! I think it's probably not all that hard to 'fake' guitar playing on film, I suppose the good musicians out there will be looking closely
                  But you never know, maybe he's got a new thing to show us.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Thanks for the great pics Czarina

So when does California Solo come out again?
                    2012...I heard the trailer comes out early next year, release date most likely 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuMczrft6LA

I haven't experienced personal jealousy in well over ten years. I feel like a weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      Maybe, but it's time well spent, you made me happy!
                      Thanx Jeri!! That actually makes me feel a little less ... stalky.

Comment

I don't think I shared these 3. Maybe I did. ?

Comment

Haven't even watched it myself yet.
                          http://tv.sky.com/robert-carlyle-once-upon-a-time

Comment

don't really think you will be able to buy that on any auction
                            nice thought maybe you can by an android rc. jes rc for everyone. ^^ but no he must stay unique.

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
                            I will. I hope it doesn't reek of cigarette smoke, or I'll have to get it cleaned. I'm allergic to smoke.
                            oh i hate smoke too. i don´t thought about it. but i will know how he smells.

waaaa how nice. california solo? i don´t know anithig about it. how i can miss it.

Comment

Haven't even watched it myself yet.
                              http://tv.sky.com/robert-carlyle-once-upon-a-time
                              thanks for the video interview
                              Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                              waaaa how nice. california solo? i don´t know anithig about it. how i can miss it.
                              It has still to be released, so you haven't missed anything
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

don't really think you will be able to buy that on any auction
                                nice thought maybe you can by an android rc. jes rc for everyone. ^^ but no he must stay unique.

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
                                I will. I hope it doesn't reek of cigarette smoke, or I'll have to get it cleaned. I'm allergic to smoke.
                                oh i hate smoke too. i don´t thought about it. but i will know how he smells.

Comment

Working...
                                X