Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      Cairi, maybe you can take this with you to bed

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...hteddybear.jpg
      That is soooo cute!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

took a page from y'all's habits of screencapping...here are some awesome shots from Marooned:

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Trainspotting:

Comment

I couldn't make my mind up....

Comment

[
                Further down a couple of paragraphs he talks about never, ever, ever, ever, ever....living/working in LA/Hollywood?America
                I hate to notice, but home must have issues to work out if he's willing to swallow his pride and work & live here.

Having said this, I welcome his arrival here and I really hope he isn't let down. I wish him the best.

Well, he isn't exactly living in America, but Vancouver is pretty close. He had said that the British Film Industry was practically nonexistent. He needed to support his family and if it's in something he loves, then certain sacrifices have to be made. He's lucky to have a wife that supports him in that and I'm glad that his family come over to visit him as much as possible.
                I can't even imagine having the media record so much mundane nonsense, anyone is bound to say things, some time or another, that they come to regret.
                [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Comment

I think now you should to to bed and rest a little bit
                  Hell, no!! Can you find some more pictures of his latest unreleased film, "California Solo"?

Comment

Thanks for the screen caps Czarina, I've got to learn how to do that someday. Maybe one of you can post some easy steps to do caps? That way I don't have to ask my noisy brother how, but he knows about my RC habit now. Yesterday he asked if I wanted him to record some of 'his' videos to the computer. 'His' meaning Carlyle's. Then I knew he has been into my extensive stash of RC videos.
                    I think he will be good, this is the guy who has a Doris Day thing, and I have never teased him about that! Maybe that's the kind of girl he wants, a 1960's make believe Doris Day type?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Yessika! Great video, go girl, go!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        Hey Yessika! Great video, go girl, go!
                        Thanks!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                          took a page from y'all's habits of screencapping...here are some awesome shots from Marooned:
                          For some time I used to do it so much, I was sitting in the cinema and thought: "Oh, I should do screencaps of this scene!"

Thanks for the screen caps Czarina, I've got to learn how to do that someday. Maybe one of you can post some easy steps to do caps?
                          I use vlc media player to watch DVDs on the computer, and there's a button for screencaps.

Oh, and good morning!
                          sigpic

Comment

Cairi? you're okay?

maybe you can wear this one
                            http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...480_Front_.jpg
                            I wish I had one

Thanks for the screen caps Czarina, I've got to learn how to do that someday. Maybe one of you can post some easy steps to do caps?
                            Which program do you use? some of them show 'cap'/'snapshot' bottom but some of them hind it.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            For some time I used to do it so much, I was sitting in the cinema and thought: "Oh, I should do screencaps of this scene!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Last edited by BamBoo; 16 October 2011, 11:09 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Last edited by BamBoo; 16 October 2011, 11:09 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X