• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        Is this picture from a movie?

You know, happened to see Eragon on tv while I was at home. Even watching Durza - no, not going to post a picture - made me feel terribly bittersweet about SGU.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

You know, happened to see Eragon on tv while I was at home. Even watching Durza - no, not going to post a picture - made me feel terribly bittersweet about SGU.
          thanks Egle
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

btw, great pics myhelix
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              thanks Egle
              Must admit, it was pretty tempting.
              sigpic

Comment

I know, these days, even other RC movies trigger those feelings. I really hope to see him on something new soon. On a regular basis would be, of course, perfect.
                I still can thunk a bit about Harry Potter and Snape, but I had the same feeling with the last HP movie.

And that picture you mentioned is from some magazine, with him and his oldest daughter shopping. Just cute.

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                btw, great pics myhelix
                Thanks mi! How are you, BTW?

Looking forward to tonights episode. Then I´ll watch three in a row. YAY.
                sigpic

Comment

After the last episode "Gauntlet", Joe Malozzie will answer questions about SGU on his blog. Maybe we can all think about some good Rush and/or RC questions and send them in? Any ideas?
                  sigpic

Comment

And that picture you mentioned is from some magazine, with him and his oldest daughter shopping. Just cute.
                    Because I was unsure whether it was his daughter with him, I wanted to make sure before squeeing.

Looking forward to tonights episode. Then I´ll watch three in a row. YAY.
                    Like a mini-marathon. Never have had it with new episodes of SGU. *is a little jealous*

After the last episode "Gauntlet", Joe Malozzie will answer questions about SGU on his blog. Maybe we can all think about some good Rush and/or RC questions and send them in? Any ideas?
                    Perhaps asking to share some fondest or most memorable moments with RC. Any of us can leave a question, if can think of something.
                    sigpic

Comment

Um... I'm drawing a blank. Maybe I'll think of something after watching tonight's SGU episode
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi fellow thunkers, how are you on this Monday?
                        I've spent the day with family, and now I need a bit chilling in front of the TV.

I still can thunk a bit about Harry Potter and Snape, but I had the same feeling with the last HP movie.
                        I'll join you with this
                        And again, thanks for the nice pics.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Um... I'm drawing a blank.
                          *gives a hug for av and location*
                          sigpic

Comment

*gives a hug for av and location*
                            Thanks

I'm beginning to wander if I'll ever be over it
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              I'm beginning to wander if I'll ever be over it
                              Believe me, you will. It's going to take time, and the amount of how long varies, but time heals everything. Whether it'll leave scars or not, is another matter. I, for one, will do everything possible to avoid getting attached to new shows that have unknown future. I'll stick to tv shows that have finished their run.
                              sigpic

Comment

Believe me, you will. It's going to take time, and the amount of how long varies, but time heals everything. Whether it'll leave scars or not, is another matter. I, for one, will do everything possible to avoid getting attached to new shows that have unknown future. I'll stick to tv shows that have finished their run.
                                I guess will see...
                                I'm a masochist so I will be watching new shows just not from SyFy or other channels that I refuse to watch
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X