• Show
Clear All

Good night Egle!

*hugs back*
    sigpic

Comment

Good luck tomorrow, Egle!
      sigpic

This ship was named "Destiny" for a reason (c)

Comment

I'm leaving, too. Good night and don't have bad dreams!
        sigpic

Comment

good night

just learned about SGU

have decided to enjoy every one of the last episodes
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Very nice video, nice job putting it all together. The opening scene is still so so sad. Oh, so a little warning for those who haven't seen "Seizure" yet. It contains spoilers from that episode.
            Ooops! Sorry about not putting warning

I hadn't been in here lately because GW had unsubcribed me from this thread

I have just heard about SGU, this news is as much of a shock as the cancellation for me, I this describes it perfectly:

I will watch the episodes that are left and I will go and buy the DVDs and I will make videos but it just won't be the same
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I have just heard about SGU, this news is as much of a shock as the cancellation for me, I this describes it perfectly
              Well, this one reflects it for me...
              sigpic

This ship was named "Destiny" for a reason (c)

Comment

Hey people! Goddammit, SGU isn't over yet. In 4 weeks we can think about that (again ). But not now! Tonight we'll have another great episode of our favourite show. Let's celebrate that.

sigpic

Comment

OMG! Things I like to do to SyFy , MGM and the "haters"

I heard the news today and my feelings are very disappointed. Not only my health make me sad today (doctor say I have an "acute hearing loss" on one ear.) But these news make it a perfect terrible day for me.
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs thread gals*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      OMG! Things I like to do to SyFy , MGM and the "haters"

I heard the news today and my feelings are very disappointed. Not only my health make me sad today (doctor say I have an "acute hearing loss" on one ear.) But these news make it a perfect terrible day for me.
                      I understand you very well, somehow I'm also angry about that news.

Had during the last weeks also some visits to doctors, don't feel especially well, but I had more luck. Hope there's a chance you ear will heal again, somehow.

*hugs thread gals*
                      Hugs back, both of you, and everybody else!
                      sigpic

Comment

Eggleh told me it was too soon for chocolate, so I brought you all scotch to mourn the final SGU nail in the coffin and stuff.

Enjoy ladies.

~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          Eggleh told me it was too soon for chocolate, so I brought you all scotch to mourn the final SGU nail in the coffin and stuff.

Enjoy ladies.

http://www.ebottleo.com.au/images/Ch...l%20Bottle.jpg
                          Thanks, mate (see? not calling you fangirl). *downs half the bottle*
                          Last edited by Egle01; 18 April 2011, 06:12 AM. Reason: typo fail
                          sigpic

Comment

New SGU episode tonight, if only I could be happy about that

Enjoy ladies.

Thanks. I'm feeling so bad that I'm even going to drink *takes the bottle*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Enjoy ladies.

That's so very kind of you. The scotch is just fine (although, the chocolate won't be bad as well), thanks a lot!

Thanks, mate (see? not calling you fangirl). *downs half the bottle*
                              Hey! You'll get drunk!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              New SGU episode tonight, if only I could be happy about that

Thanks. I'm feeling so bad that I'm even going to drink *takes the bottle*
                              *takes the bottle*

Don't forget, it's not over yet!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                *takes the bottle*
                                Hey! You'll get drunk.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X