Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that watches movies/tv and has GW open at the same time
    No, you're not the only one
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      No, you're not the only one
      Yep, not the only one.
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm done. Eri's list saved me from the worst parts, I'm so grateful for that. Skipped most of the second half of the movie. Scary, scary stuff.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          Okay, I'm done. Eri's list saved me from the worst parts, I'm so grateful for that. Skipped most of the second half of the movie. Scary, scary stuff.
          Wow, congrats! I needed three attemps to finish it, but I've seen the whole movie and had no nightmares after it!

I'm doing a rewatch of TD at the moment
          sigpic

Comment

Glad you did it

I had no trouble watching the whole movie but then again horror doesn't get to me
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Wow, you certainly are tough girls.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                and the big dark fruit could be... amm they look like durains when they were removed thier spine and painted by dark purple?! so what do you think?
                that's a good idea; I have had durains once, liked them but they stink like dirty socks

that's an interesting way to watch movies! but you'll agree that RC was good!

Good night, Cairi. Hopefully this will be a nice surprise for you in the morning.
                http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...h/clothing.jpg
                nice - I am sure Cairistiona will use it as wallpaper on her PC
                Also made some very simple avatars -
                snip
                Now I really should get going. It's half past 2 a.m. already, and since I planned to clean my room on Saturday, I'm going to do it. Sundays are depressive enough for me, don't want to do any chores on that day. Have a nice night, and see ya tomorrow.
                Nice avatars!
                You start to clean your room at 2 a.m.? which due to the time change in fact corresponds to 3 a.m.? , I wouldn't have done that

Well, I wouldn't have done it today, either, I stayed in bed nearly the whole day, just having some small lunch and now again some bread and marmelade. I've one of those never ending headache
                so do not think I will be around for much longer

enjoy your day girls, and look forward to the new SGU episode tomorrow
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  that's an interesting way to watch movies! but you'll agree that RC was good!
                  It's not the way I usually watch movies.

sigpic

Comment

mi, hope you feel better soon, headaches are really bad, had that problem too when I was younger!
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe this'll help mi -

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good night fellow thunkers, don't dream of the zombie RC, choose a nicer one, for example Hamish!

sigpic

Comment

Goodnight to anyone that's going to bed

I think I might rewatch TD today
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

thank you all, hope tomorrow will be a better day

wish you all a good night
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Re-watching TD while going through the thread to see what I've missed Glad to know I'm not the only one who does that

Comment

Working...
                                X