This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny’s FTL Drive Modules

A quick question/opinion about Destiny’s FTL modules; namely about how the segments are organized. As you can see from the pictures from “Sabotage” you have two “Dash” segments, followed by a “Square” segment… now, are each two “Dashes” ONE module or two… and are the smaller “Squares” part of the modules also or are they just spacers? According to Eli in that ep, there are 16 modules to the entire FTL drive. When the robot is working to bypass the damaged module, it was only working on one of the “Dashes”. Now, if each of those is just one drive, to me, with the size of them, and the size of Destiny’s entire Drive section, it would seem to me that it would be more 16.. or was it maybe just half of the drive, therefore 2 of the “Dashes” comprise one module? If that’s kinda confusing, take a look at my rough drawing of the drive section to see if that helps any.. Thanks!!

Spoiler:

Probably the section that was cut out was the module that blew. The modules where probably built with the intention of being easily rerouted to a second "backup" system.
    sigpic
    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Looks to me like it's more like that it's a module is a dash-dot-dash going by what I can tell from the second pic.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Hey morse code!

Comment

Working...
        X