This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tweets from the destiny...

Well I got this idea from tweets from the death star competition from topless robot.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/06/...death_star.php

If you have some good ideas post em!

EliWallace: Once again lost the Dakara Puzzle. D*** you all to hell! #Frustration #Planetoftheapes

EliWallace: This dude from the air force who looks a lot like Macgyver just knocked at my door and handed me some contract. Odd.

Eli Wallace: WTF! Just got beamed out of my house into a spaceship! Didn't know @Macgyver could do that!

EliWallace: Holy Crap. As if being on a spaceship isn't cool enough already, I just met this UBER hot chick who already knows my name. #epicwin

EliWallace: So im headed off to a planet 21 light years from here. Hope the jetlag ins't as bad as it sounds.

EliWallace: Got beamed down to Icarus base and met @Young4life and @LtScott. @LtScott seemed a little phased and sweaty.

LtScott: @EliWallace Oh haha. I was Reading a book and lost track of time so I had to run all the way to you guys. Hence the sweat.

VJames: @LtScott Reading....... riiigghhttt.

SenArmstrong: Little frustrated to see how my 1.6 billion dollars is being spent. Very disappointing. Should have spent it towards health care.

EliWallace: @SenArmstrong NOT MY FAULT!

SGTRiley: Uggh. Chevron 9 is being an a** and isn't locking. Your gonna get me fired! WORK! PLEASE!

EliWallace: @Rush Can we Pleeasse use computers now. Using a whiteboard is SOOO tedious. #fml

EliWallace: Getting hungry and tired. If @Rush pushes makes me help him with one more frakking equation im gonna pass out. #exhaustion

EliWallace: YES! On my way to dinner at the officers mess. @Young4life ... THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU SAVED MY LIFE!

EliWallace: Dang! Choles drinking a LOT of wine. Maybe when she's drunk ill actually have a chance! *Crosses fingers*.

EliWallace: Crap... base is under attack! There goes my chances of getting with Chloe! #awfultiming

Ill type up some more where I left off but you get the idea.
    sigpic

What a funny idea.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      What a funny idea.
      Dito!
      sigpic

Comment

Nice! Wantz moar
        One Ring to rule the Dark Side
        sigpic
        Sith Nazghul

Comment

Ya I plan to cover more past episodes and when new ones air I'll post more tweets related to the ep. But you guys should do tweets too!
          sigpic

Comment

Well from where you are in Air...

SgtGreer: In brig. Totally worth it.

ColTelford: @SgtGreer: Not cool.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              Ya I plan to cover more past episodes and when new ones air I'll post more tweets related to the ep. But you guys should do tweets too!
              I can't. Twitter goes against my morals
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Well from where you are in Air...

SgtGreer: In brig. Totally worth it.

ColTelford: @SgtGreer: Not cool.
                Haha. Totally forgot about that one. I should log every tweet and make a huge collection of tweets for every season.
                sigpic

Comment

@Young4life: @SgtGreer; The base is under attack don't know who don't know why, go and take your anger on them.
                  @SgtGreer: @Young4life; Yes sir.
                  @SgtGreer: @LtScott; Man, Col. Young just ordered me to do something. I'm shaking, i'm trembling. I love that man.
                  Last edited by Steelbox; 27 July 2010, 11:32 AM.
                  sigpic
                  - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshi View Post
                    Nice! Wantz moar
                    Ok finishing up air part 1. As for the Scott tweet. Hes one of my fav characters, but I had to poke fun at him. It was too tempting.

IcarusGuard: Just past @Rush room and I thought I heard him crying. RUSH? CRYING? Time to shoot myself in the foot to make sure im not dreaming.

Young4life: When I went to free @SgtGreer he was standing at attention waiting. WTF.. Does the man ever rest? #Semperfi

Young4life: Whole squadron of gliders and troop transport headed my way. Who cares. I have @Greer on my side. #LucianAlliancescrewed

EliWallace: We're getting our arse kicked and Rush just wants to go to the 9th Cheveron. What about earth? Im like Rush, phone home. #ET

EliWallace: Brainstorming how to get to the 9th chevron. Itd be easier to think if THE FAKKING ROOF ISN'T ABOUT TO FALL DOWN ON MY HEAD!

Young4life: Nearly got rammed by a glider, gonna go help with the evacuation after I stop by my room to change my underwear.

SgtRiley: OMG. Rush just shoved me out of my seat and aborted the dialing to earth. I tried to stop him too. Guess ill just catch up on recent tweets instead #fml

ChloeGurl: Still feeling the hangover from all that wine at dinner, the running isn't helping either.

SenArmstrong: Im about to die in a complex I spent 1.6 billion dollars on. Yep, definitely should have spent it toward heath care.

ChloeGurl: NOOO OMG my dad @SenArmstrong got trapped in a cave in. @Scott is staying behind to help free my dad. Oh, my knight in shining armor, how can I ever repay you.

LtScott: @ChloeGurl Well, now that you mention it........

Young4life: DOES What I SAY MEAN NOTHING! I say dial earth and I found out they dialed the FARTHEST PLACE FROM HOME POSSIBLE. Someone's gonna pay!

SgtRiley: @Young4life is speaking in his growly angry voice to Rush. Getting ready for some classic Young rage to be released. If we're lucky, we might see one of his signature headbutts.

Ill finish the rest later. Im tired. lol
                    Last edited by major davis; 28 July 2010, 06:19 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lemme try the Rush crying one:

DrNicholasRush: Listening to some of my late wife's violin music. It's a haunting melody that makes me miss Gloria more and more. I'm crying now.

TotallyNotDrDaleVolker: @DrNicholasRush: Pansy.

And, during the attack...

Tamara_"TJ/Homewrecker"_Johansen: Guess who just got a promotion? This girl!

ColSamanthaCameo: #dasterdlyleatherwearingbadguys attacking! But on a serious note, what do you guys think of my hair? Too dark?

ColEverettBadass: @ColSamanthaCameo: No no, we're all about dark, gritty and oversexed. @LtScott already had sex in a closet!

LtScott:
                      Last edited by MattSilver 3k; 27 July 2010, 01:58 PM.
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

ColSamanthaCameo: OMG, like the uberbeam doesn't work. Frak @Young4Life like Run.

LtOrCaptinOrMajorMarks: Planet. Explode. Soon.

SGTRiley: Chev 9 locked, YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS I did, my dad @WaltH () would be proud.

ColSamanthaCameo: @MacGyver they are like gone what do I do.

MacGyver: @ColSamanthaCameo come back to Earth, I need some of that dark and gritty lovein'.

Comment

This is a lot better than I expected. Keep going!
                          I think a better name for TJ is PlayingDoctor
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

LtScott: Where the f am I? Also, jst got hit with box and ppl. Then again, had sex earlier. Day = average.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              LtScott: Where the f am I? Also, jst got hit with box and ppl. Then again, had sex earlier. Day = average.
                              RGreer: Strand us here. I'll shoot him.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X