Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different culture. Adandoment isn't a huge concern for Jaffa given their soliatary lifestyle. Its a lot different for someone who is human in the enviroment of Earth
    abandonment in the MW means being safe, the worst thing that happens is running out of toilet paper or meeting savages. for SGU, it means you can never ever go home again and the chances of death are much higher.

in the MW abandoning like that can't work because you could just dial home again

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      How can Shep replace Young. He is hald a universe away?
      The stones....it would be temporary of course! Not a recurring character or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        The stones....it would be temporary of course! Not a recurring character or anything.
        It doesn't make sense for a story point of view to temporary replace Young especially since Young outranks Shep
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Look at Mckay during "The Last Man" he can play dark and depressing very well.
          Last edited by Briangate78; 27 June 2010, 09:53 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

It doesn't make sense for a story point of view to temporary replace Young especially since Young outranks Shep
            For a story point of view, it doesn't make sense at all to replace any of them. They're not the right people. Stoning in other folks to get the right people doesn't move the story forward at all. Getting the wrong people to be the right people does. Contact people on Earth and be able to talk to them - great. Get favorite characters from other shows in to replace SGU actors all in the service of something that's clearly not part of the story - not great. Not great at all.
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

We don't know if Sheppard has been promoted to full blown Colonel since EATG, so for all we know they could be equal rank.

Comment

Well, stories can change?

Comment

Look at Mckay during "The Last Man" he can play dark and depressing very well.
                  That he did.

Never got the McKay complaints. Dude was and will always be my favourite SGA character, and a cameo on SGU? Awesome. I demand McKay/Riley snark.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                    We don't know if Sheppard has been promoted to full blown Colonel since EATG, so for all we know they could be equal rank.
                    Its unwise to start making wild assumptions with nothing to prove them. Assume status quo unless spoiled information says otherwise
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      That he did.

Never got the McKay complaints. Dude was and will always be my favourite SGA character, and a cameo on SGU? Awesome. I demand McKay/Riley snark.
                      Dude, Rush and Mckay bunking heads would be priceless.............. no I'm talking about the way Rush and Young bunk heads, ouch!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        Dude, Rush and Mckay bunking heads would be priceless... no I'm talking about the way Rush and Young bunk heads, ouch!
                        Yeah, I doubt McKay and Rush would have that secret love affair behind the scenes like Young and Rush do...

Framing for murder? Abandoning on a planet? Beating up? Fighting and yelling?

FOREPLAY!
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Yeah, I doubt McKay and Rush would have that secret love affair behind the scenes like Young and Rush do...

Framing for murder? Abandoning on a planet? Beating up? Fighting and yelling?

FOREPLAY!
                          Young and Rush are secret lovers huh? Well they do fight like a married couple!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Young and Rush are secret lovers huh? Well they do fight like a married couple!
                            I can just imagine Rush scolding Young for coming home drunk from Brody's... then Young imitating Rush's accent drunkenly. Hilarity ensues.

Comment

I can just imagine Rush scolding Young for coming home drunk from Brody's... then Young imitating Rush's accent drunkenly. Hilarity ensues.
                              You should become a writer for SGU!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joeynox View Post
                                According to scifi Australia On Set of #SGU today. The general gist of Season Two: The Destiny has a destination of literally cosmic importance.

#SGA and #SG1 stars will appear in #SGU Season 2, says Brad Wright.

So which sga actors will be appearing? I don't think shep, Taylor, ronin . Has to be McKay or zelanka
                                There's no character called Taylor in Atlantis

Comment

Working...
                                X