Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unexplained things happened. Is Loki watching/messing with everything?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexplained things happened. Is Loki watching/messing with everything?

well...?

Big balloon shaped head, large dark eyes, body like something out of the Roswell autopsy....Shape shifter, causes problems, very powerful, wise and complex character, had an ability with science that made him seem immensely powerful magician to ordinary humans

(and no I don't believe Loki sacrificed himself, he's the trickster, before he was a grey area 51 alien he was a devilish little norse god....so I'm not buy that off-camera dead story for one second)

Maybe this is the big alien that is yet to show up in SGU?

Uhh what?

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

But I thought Loki was secretly working with the CIA and was brain behind 9/11?
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard4eva View Post
        well...?

Big balloon shaped head, large dark eyes, body like something out of the Roswell autopsy....Shape shifter, causes problems, very powerful, wise and complex character, had an ability with science that made him seem immensely powerful magician to ordinary humans

(and no I don't believe Loki sacrificed himself, he's the trickster, before he was a grey area 51 alien he was a devilish little norse god....so I'm not buy that off-camera dead story for one second)

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
        Uhh what?
        What follows these two posts is something I like to call...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
          What follows these two posts is something I like to call...
          he he
          An Axe age, A Sword age, Shields are sundered,
          A Wind age, A Wolf age, Ere the World falls,
          And no Man shall spare Another.

Driving fast has never killed anyone. Suddenly coming to a halt, that has killed many, many people

The Pope, an Irishman and an Italian are walking down a street, when one of them says "Hey look guys! A bar!"

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard4eva View Post
            well...?

Then who was phone?

[edit]So basically you're saying that before the Asgard blew themselves to bits, Loki escaped, and now he's the king of the blueberry aliens?
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
            X