This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukrainian tv has already aired episodes 17-20

Believe it or not but somehow they have menaged to buy and show the episodes much earlier than any other countries... I know about this only because my friend from Ukraine had recorded them and today I managed to watch the whole season... the remaining episodes.

Now, they were in Ukrainian but since I know Russian very well and they are similar languages, I could follow quite a lot and my friend helped too.

<snip>
    Last edited by Skydiver; 08 May 2010, 10:24 AM.
    - the guest member of SGU book club

Talk of the last tfour forbidden

It's been brought to our attention that the last four episodes of SGU have aired on Ukranian TV, thus are out there in spoiler land and on torrents and you tube, etc.

KEEP THEM THERE.

The discussion of these episodes, the posting of spoilers - even tagged - the posting of caps, ALL is forbidden here until it airs on Scifi.

No exceptions.

You see anyone discussing it, please report them so we can delete the posts. You see anyone posting any torrent links, report them so we can moderate the poster and delete the posts. If we continually get someone trying to discuss the episodes in spite of this announcement, that person stands to lose his/her posting privileged until after the episodes air on Scifi. (Which means watching it early so you can get spoilers to hold over everyone won't gain you much, cause you won't be talking about it here)

Yes, they were legal airings. Yes they shouldn't have aired until after they did on Scifi. That's between the Ukranian station and MGM. The simple fact is, Darren doesn't want it here, so it won't be here. No debate, no arguing.

You want to be a helpful part of this forum, please refrain from talking about the episodes and report to us those that don't.

Thanks
    Last edited by Skydiver; 08 May 2010, 10:25 AM.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X