Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    George Clooney was nice and I know your husband will like him, ha!! Ha!!

My daughter is back again for her reading week!!! I told her she is coming back too much, because I have to pay for the tickets!!! She said " Dad, my boyfriend will go to Toronto for University next year, so I won't be coming back as often in 2016." Should I be happy about that, or not!!!!????

Been busy on "Arrow", "The Flash", "The 100", and "Bates Motel", so far this year!!!!! Hoping for a fantastic 2015!!!!!!!!

Always love talking to you Krisz, take care and hope to see you soon!!!
    I was thinking only the other day that it's been a long time since we last got together, and being the all knowing B.A.G you sensed this and there you were on Gateworld!

If you're not working on Tuesday we could arrange to meet for lunch. I've ended up with an unexpected day off due to BC Hydro working in the area where the office is and it will be closed since there will be no power for most of the day.

Aaah, the joy of kids, they end up being more expensive when they first leave home!

I haven't got around to watching 'The 100' yet so I still have the joy of looking out for B.A.G in that. I do watch 'Arrow' and 'The Flash' so the best bits of those are yet to come! Always good to hear that you are keeping busy with work. I check out the Creative BC Film List on occasion and it seems there are a lot more productions going on lately, so good news for us as we get to see more of B.A.G!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      I was thinking only the other day that it's been a long time since we last got together, and being the all knowing B.A.G you sensed this and there you were on Gateworld!

If you're not working on Tuesday we could arrange to meet for lunch. I've ended up with an unexpected day off due to BC Hydro working in the area where the office is and it will be closed since there will be no power for most of the day.

Aaah, the joy of kids, they end up being more expensive when they first leave home!

I haven't got around to watching 'The 100' yet so I still have the joy of looking out for B.A.G in that. I do watch 'Arrow' and 'The Flash' so the best bits of those are yet to come! Always good to hear that you are keeping busy with work. I check out the Creative BC Film List on occasion and it seems there are a lot more productions going on lately, so good news for us as we get to see more of B.A.G!!!
      Tuesday I have BAGminton, Sorry!! We will work it out and meet soon!!!

She will cost me more when she has to move out and rent a house with three other girls next year!!!!

I haven't even watch any of them yet, so I will google them one day, ha!! Ha!!

Take care!!!!! See you!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        Tuesday I have BAGminton, Sorry!! We will work it out and meet soon!!!

She will cost me more when she has to move out and rent a house with three other girls next year!!!!

I haven't even watch any of them yet, so I will google them one day, ha!! Ha!!

Take care!!!!! See you!!!!
        Eventually the stars will align and we meet again! Enjoy your game!

Comment

Eventually the stars will align and we meet again! Enjoy your game!
          Hurt my ankle, so out for two weeks!!! Dam!!!
          sigpic

Comment

The price we pay to enjoy sports and exercise sometimes! Hope the ankle gets better soon.

Comment

I will get my girlfriend to massage it every night, ha!! Ha!!
              sigpic

Comment

Might not have been the brightest idea to admit that on a public forum
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Might not have been the brightest idea to admit that on a public forum
                  If the public believes my girlfriend will massage my ANKLE every night, they will believe BAG actually have hair, but he shaved it off just for SGU!!!! Ha!! Ha!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Kate Upton "Layover", yeah baby!!!!!!!!! William H. Macy as a director!!!! I love my job!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Does the girlfriend know?
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

B.A.G is certainly being kept busy!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Does the girlfriend know?
                          Kate is just a fling!! My girlfriend always comes 1st in my life!!! Hopefully my girlfriend is reading this post!!! Ha!! Ha!!
                          sigpic

Comment

B.A.G is certainly being kept busy!
                            Man in the High Castle, Tie that Binds, A Family for Christmas, Garage Sale Mystery, Cradle of Lies, Continuum, and Arrow !!!! I am such a busy B!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!! Ha!!
                            sigpic

Comment

It has been a long time, my friends!! 2016 has been a fantastic year so far, BAGllelujah!!!!! The low Canadian dollar has kept us busy, so let's keep it coming!!!! Landed an actor role in the new TV series "Van Helsing", so I will keep everybody up to date when it will be out. Also I have been on "50 Shades of Grey", "Power Rangers", "Man in the High Castle", "Once Upon a Time" and some MOW!!!!! Hope all my friends on GateWorld are well, take care!! Until next time!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow...you've been busy! Hope to see you at Gatecon!

Comment

Working...
                                X