This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel's Videos

So I have this hypothesis, that Daniel's introductory videos have a dual purpose. The first, and obvious one is to bring new fans (and Eli) up to speed on the franchise. The second is that it is some kind of primer of what we might expect to see in the show. Here is a list of the videos:

#1: The Stargate
    #2: Hyperspace
    #3: The Goa'uld
    #4: The Lucian Alliance
    #5: The Ancients
    #6: Ascension

Of these, TPTB have incorporated the Starages (obviously), Hyperspace (how Eli and co. got to Icraus), the Ancients, and the Lucian Alliance (Carter suggests that the LA was behind the attack).

I believe it is possible we may be seeing some more of these elements brought into the show. For example Rush made some comments implying he was interested in Ascension and we might see some Ascended beings on the show. Likewise, I don't understand why a video about the Goa'uld would be necessary if we weren't going to see a snake-head in the show.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the videos?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...os-on-MGM-site
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

D'oh

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
        So I have this hypothesis, that Daniel's introductory videos have a dual purpose. The first, and obvious one is to bring new fans (and Eli) up to speed on the franchise. The second is that it is some kind of primer of what we might expect to see in the show. Here is a list of the videos:

#1: The Stargate
        #2: Hyperspace
        #3: The Goa'uld
        #4: The Lucian Alliance
        #5: The Ancients
        #6: Ascension

Of these, TPTB have incorporated the Starages (obviously), Hyperspace (how Eli and co. got to Icraus), the Ancients, and the Lucian Alliance (Carter suggests that the LA was behind the attack).

I believe it is possible we may be seeing some more of these elements brought into the show. For example Rush made some comments implying he was interested in Ascension and we might see some Ascended beings on the show. Likewise, I don't understand why a video about the Goa'uld would be necessary if we weren't going to see a snake-head in the show.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the videos?
        neat just copy it into the thread jel provided
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
        X