Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canon or Non Canon, after seeing the episodes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
    Since every episode of SGu is cannon so far, except maybe the begining of Episode 8.
    And even it was canon for the time being.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
      Someone should lock this thread then...there is nothing realy interesting to discuss here.
      Since every episode of SGu is cannon so far, except maybe the begining of Episode 8.
      Its an alternate timeline. But what was learned in that timeline is still cannon
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I've changed my mind: it's only canon if I like it as much as Smallville after a few more seasons.
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Thats a pretty low standard for canon
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Thats a pretty low standard for canon
            And what meteor hit you and gave you the power to accurately speculate on my enjoyment of shows, hmm?
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

This threads still going??? I mean I know most things close up over the xmas break but surely there is new stuff to discuss by now...

This thread has become the longest 'yes/no' answer of all time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                And what meteor hit you and gave you the power to accurately speculate on my enjoyment of shows, hmm?
                The same one that destoyed your sense of humor
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  The same one that destoyed your sense of humor
                  Lies, my sense of humour is indestructib... ahhh, the kryptonite, it burns!

Comment

thats is all that needs to be said about this thread

Comment

All that needs to be said about this thread is that it needs to die.
                      Mia: Don't you hate that?
                      Vincent: Hate what?
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                        Horribly...

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                          Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                          Horribly...
                          Indeed. Just like the first one did. It needs to die and be forgotten along with honest politicians (if they ever did exist).
                          sigpic

Comment

I hereby declare that SG-1, Atlantis and Universe are not canon. The only thing that's canon is Infinity!

1. How would the Lucian Alliance have a spy on Earth? Especially within the HIGHLY SECRET STARGATE PROGRAM.
                            Spoiler:
                            You're right, they don't. Their spy is... was on the Icarus base.

Thor said the Asgard had barely scratched the surface of the knowledge within the repository...yet wait, after a decade or so Earth's scientists now understand all this?
                            The Ancients made very few advances if what we have now even comes close to scratching the surface of what they had.

Would you argue its canon if they did have an episode with square stargates and tried to pass them off as the round ones?
                            That won't happen, so your argument is pointless.

Comment

Is 'three shots disintegrates' canon?

Comment

You're right, they don't. Their spy is... was on the Icarus base.
                                Wasn't there only Earth personnel on the base? If so, then that spy would have had to come from Earth.

The Ancients made very few advances if what we have now even comes close to scratching the surface of what they had.
                                Not us, the Asgard.

That won't happen, so your argument is pointless.
                                It's a hypothetical question...which you didn't answer.
                                Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

Working...
                                X