Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    She can turn into a mushroom, and then all the crew can eat her and then hallucinate. That would be pretty sweet.
    Some mushrooms are posionous
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      LOL, so are you saying she will turn into a poisonous mushroom? I was thinking more of a Portabella Mushroom, maybe Shhitake.

*No I did not mispell Shhitake, the filters won't allow me to spell it out, lol, too funny*
      sigpic

Comment

So, you admit Chloe is really a venomous *****!

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
          So, you admit Chloe is really a venomous *****!
          Everyone needs to know how to fight back if the need arises
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Everyone needs to know how to fight back if the need arises
            I think Chloe's main weapon is fully displayed in the movie "Teeth".

Comment

Well that certainly gives a new meaning to the phrase "Bite me" LOL!
              sigpic

Comment

You wanted a main character to die, Brian? Well, when Scott cheats on Chloe, as he will undoubtedly do, he will meet his end due to severe hemorrhage, via Chloe's fanged little friend...

Comment

You wanted a main character to die, Brian? Well, when Scott cheats on Chloe, as he will undoubtedly do, he will meet his end due to severe hemorrhage, via Chloe's fanged little friend...
                  Thanks reddevil, I really needed that image in my mind.

Comment

It's what I'm here for.

Comment

It's what I'm here for.
                      I thought your job here was to annoy Jelgate?
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought your job here was to annoy Jelgate?
                        I fill in for him from time to time. When he needs to go and disgust some people, I annoy Jelgate for while. I have plenty of experience from annoying Linda.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                          I fill in for him from time to time. When he needs to go and disgust some people, I annoy Jelgate for while. I have plenty of experience from annoying Linda.
                          Linda just forgets though, so no fun in that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Linda just forgets though, so no fun in that.
                            Yeah, that's why it's fun to annoy Jel. At least he remembers it long enough to reply.
                            sigpic

Comment

Look, we all take turns annoying Jelgate. It's a union thing.

Though my job as a Professional Thread-Derailer is kinda taking up all my time. ESA, you can have my next shift, 'k?
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                                Look, we all take turns annoying Jelgate. It's a union thing.

Though my job as a Professional Thread-Derailer is kinda taking up all my time. ESA, you can have my next shift, 'k?
                                Nah, man, I'm still in the education system, remember? Though the education I've chosen is pretty easy with little homework and stuff, so I'll see what I can do. No promises, though. Maybe you can get a temp or something. Perhaps TBA.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X